My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='Dr. Cube']If anyone has 20oz caps, I'd be willing to trade 12pk codes for them. I wouldn't mind 12 cap codes to get 2 bears, I have a pile of cardboard flaps yet to be used. I also have 5 random caps for 1-to-1 trades but no idea if they are 20oz, 1, or 2 liter codes. PM me, thanks.[/QUOTE]

You can get 2 per account? sweet, ordered another today. I'll trade you some codes. I have a bunch of caps I have not entered yet. PM me and I can get you the codes when i get home tonight.

If anybody would trade me 6 caps for 2 12 pack codes pm me please, I know it isn't that benificial for you but it would help me out alot. thanks in advance for anybody that decides to help me. :D btw sorry to the thread if this is spamming.

edit - Nevermind somebody traded me enough codes to grab two bears. Thanks glorybythegram!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I entered in 12 codes from 20oz bottles including one that had the polar bear on the top and could not get the bear promo to show up. My address in Coke Rewards is my place in South Dakota although I am entering the codes from my parents place in MS. It sucks as they would make great Christmas gifts.

I've been a coke rewards member from day 1. Back when they had Sony TVs and other great items for thousands of points. Now that I'm well over 10k points the only items they offer are never above 2k and never worth the 2k price.
I have redeemed a few magazine subscriptions and that's about it over the years.

I'm about to just use my rewards on free coke coupons but I know as soon as I do there will be something awesome like best buy gift cards or something. Hurry up and bring the cool shit out coke!

[quote name='h3llbring3r']anyone receive their car flags yet?[/QUOTE]

I received one of them, still waiting on a second one though.

[quote name='parker99']Wednesday's Deal is up:

Better Homes & Garden® Magazine 12-Issue Subscription for 65 points.

Passed on this deal.[/QUOTE]

You and me both.

[quote name='yankeessuck']I cant believe its been 3 months since I ordered a shirt and still havent received it.[/QUOTE]

Still haven't gotten 3 of my shirts.

I am wondering if the college shirts are in the process of being printed 1 college at a time then shipped. So far I received these 3 in order: Notre Dame, Dayton, and Washington State. I'm still waiting on Kansas, Missouri, North Dakota.

[quote name='bkjohns1']I am wondering if the college shirts are in the process of being printed 1 college at a time then shipped. So far I received these 3 in order: Notre Dame, Dayton, and Washington State. I'm still waiting on Kansas, Missouri, North Dakota.[/QUOTE]
Probably, it took me a little over 6 months to receive the College Basketball shirts from February/March.

I redeemed for 2 of these new college shirts 3 months ago and both are still processing.

Have saved 1000 points this year and I am really hoping there is something good to end the year on. I am tempted to just subscribe to random magazines just to get something from this program.

If you head over to the Offers & Promotions tab and on the second column Watch Video For Points you can get 3 for watching a Polar Bear video. There's four videos, but you'll only get credit for watching one.

It "requires" Quicktime. Although, I clicked on the install stuff and before actually installing, I happened to click on the tab and saw the code was below the broken video link.

Has anyone ever gotten the Nike Gift Cards? Do they mail them to you or is it something you print out? Is there a difference between the 2 $50 Gift Cards? I want to go to a Nike Factory Store the day after Black Friday to get a new pair of kicks. Thanks in advance! :D

EDIT: Actually now that I look at it, the $35 dollar GCs look like a better deal.

[quote name='benjam138']Has anyone ever gotten the Nike Gift Cards? Do they mail them to you or is it something you print out? Is there a difference between the 2 $50 Gift Cards? I want to go to a Nike Factory Store the day after Black Friday to get a new pair of kicks. Thanks in advance! :D

EDIT: Actually now that I look at it, the $35 dollar GCs look like a better deal.[/QUOTE]

I got the Nike Card last Christmas when they put them all on sale half off and picked up a pair of clearanced sneakers and a discounted LeBron basketball for my nephews. There was a code, but I didn't bother with the fine print to see about the stores as there's no Nike Store around here.

The prices actually all come out to the same value. 2000 for $50 is 40 points per dollar as is 1400 for $35 (and the 1000 for $25 they used to have).

If you know your Nike size and don't mind ordering online, there's also free shipping going on on their site through the holidays if you enter "SWOOSH". Hopefully I can get up to the $35 code before then or better yet, they run another half off sale like last year, but I'm not expecting it.

All gifts cards are priced at half of what it's normally worth for a limited time! There is a $50 bestbuy giftcard for 1000 points!

[quote name='ChappyChun']All gifts cards are priced at half of what it's normally worth for a limited time! There is a $50 bestbuy giftcard for 1000 points![/QUOTE]

SOLD. Thank you very much! I have been looking for a way out for a while :3

Finally it paid off not going to sleep on Tuesday night! Waiting for a Wed deal I got the gift cards offer!

Very happy that Best Buy cards weren't limited to 1 per account.

Got 2 BB cards & a Subway card. Now I'm down to 130 points.

Too bad Subway is limited to 1 card per account. I would have loved another Subway card.

Was hoping for more/cheaper DVD's, but overall happy with the gift cards!

Cool, was able to get 1 Best Buy card on my main account (I had just over 1000 points - glad I've been putting them in the last few weeks or I would have missed out).

The question is, do I use the 500 on my wife's account to get a $25 Home Depot card or a couple of Subway cards? I'm not excited for either, really, but I probably won't find anything much better than that.

:whee::whee::whee:

Sweeeeeeeeeet! Boy, I lucked out tonight. I rarely check out this thread. Had 1014 points so I got the Best Buy gift card. I've looking for something to spend my points on for about a year now and I've bought almost all of my new games at BB lately. This is perfect.

[quote name='io']Cool, was able to get 1 Best Buy card on my main account (I had just over 1000 points - glad I've been putting them in the last few weeks or I would have missed out).

The question is, do I use the 500 on my wife's account to get a $25 Home Depot card or a couple of Subway cards? I'm not excited for either, really, but I probably won't find anything much better than that.[/QUOTE]

TJMaxx/Marshalls card for the wife. They have some great stuff at cheap prices. My wife and I go all the time to look for random stuff (Xmas gifts? They have some stuff out already), and especially kids clothing for the boy!

In for a Best Buy and a 12-pack to dwindle my supply.

Was gonna hold off for the few more points for the Subway, but I've still got a gift card from the pre-Uncharted promotion I've never used.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Huzzah!
Best Buy and Home Depot gift cards all around!

I hope they arrive before Christmas.[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah! Finally some good prizes! In for the Best Buy and Subway cards!

EDIT: Oops, almost forgot about the Home Depot card. Strange thing about the site: I assumed it would only let me order one of each prize but it let me purchase 2x the Best Buy cards but then only one of the Subway cards.

Burned up 1/2 of my point total this morning!

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Huzzah!
Best Buy and Home Depot gift cards all around!

I hope they arrive before Christmas.[/QUOTE]

The Best Buy one said 2-4 weeks.

Just got a $50 Best Buy gift card, thanks! I actually entered some points earlier and didn't even notice the gift cards, so I'm really glad I checked this thread!

[quote name='exceed19']I need 24 more points for a home depot card... how long will they be around??? If anyone could help, i could paypal a dollar or so. :)[/QUOTE]

Typically prizes like this aren't offered that often and don't last long. I'd be happy to help you out with some points but I'm at work and my codes are at home.

[quote name='Chitown021']Typically prizes like this aren't offered that often and don't last long. I'd be happy to help you out with some points but I'm at work and my codes are at home.[/QUOTE]
I actually just sent him some, so hopefully he gets in (and I didn't mess up the codes.)

i concur, i do hate the program. it was better like two years ago, wheni could get 10 song downloads from rhapsody for cheap. i never know when they add things. and i seemed to have missed the BB GC by like 30 mins
so i ordered a subway, home depot and 12-pk code for free. better than nothing i guess

bread's done
Back