My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

My Best Buy gift card got here today! fucking today! I was not expecting that AT ALL. It got shipped yesterday and said estimated delivery date 14-21 days or something like that.

I ordered my $25 card on the 19th and its still processing. I was really hoping to have it by this weekend to spend it on Black Friday deals, but it doesn't look like thats gonna happen.

Would anyone be intrested in [FONT=&quot]for 50 4" x 6" prints from Snapfish? I was an instant winner in the holiday gift card promo with the candy cane and I have no use for the Snapfish prize. Post if you want it and I will PM you the details.

Just a few rules from the email I received.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Standard shipping charges apply.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Must be a My Coke Rewards member to qualify for offer.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rewards can be redeemed through January 31, 2012.
Credit card is required for payment.
Upon registration, new members will receive 20 free 4" x 6" prints (4" x 6" collage prints do not apply).
[/FONT]

[quote name='pyoobez']There's a decent Instant Win contest going on where you can win gift cards for various places. Visa, Subway, Southwest, mycokerewards and some I'm forgetting probably. You can also get five free entries if you scroll through the fine text link to the 5th section and find the little link and enter a capture code.

Anyway, won 10 coke points from it earlier.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! After playing for 3 days won a Subway GC without spending any points.

[quote name='Link927']Just received my $25 Best Buy gc as well, nice surprise to see it so early[/QUOTE]

Lame. My Home Depot card is still processing.

[quote name='Link927']Just received my $25 Best Buy gc as well, nice surprise to see it so early[/QUOTE]

Got mine today too except mine was $50.00!

[quote name='dmzauk']Got mine today too except mine was $50.00![/QUOTE]

Have the points for it, just not the opportunity to have gotten it ;)

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Got my card in as well as my last shirt! Man, that card shipped fast! I got to say though, it was not very well protected. Just a regular envelope.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, not even a very thick one either. You could clearly see that it was a (in my case) Best Buy gift card in there. Scary.

[quote name='Chitown021']Got my (3) Best Buy cards today. How do I tell which one is the $25 one?[/QUOTE]

You should be able to check online or if you call the number on the back of the card.

[quote name='Chitown021']Looks like my Home Depot and Subway cards are still pending.[/QUOTE]

Three of my shirts are still processing, along with my Best Buy gift card. Hopefully they come sooner rather than later. :booty:

I haven't checked this thread in quite some time. Entered a few codes tonight, and saw that the Best Buy cards were there, but now OOS. Sucks.

$50 gift card is on the way and still pending on my $25 gift card as well. Both from Best Buy. Surprising it's taking this long. Still waiting for 2 of my college t-shirts as well.

Wed deal is up:

a watch for 350 points

Passed on this deal.

By the time I scraped together 240 points for the movie ticket they sold out :(. Totally bummed out.

Still waiting for my BB GC.

I got my 6 shirt today so I now have all the shirts I had ordered. Wonder when they are going to ship the polar bears now, hopefully before Christmas.

I'm pretty worried because I have not gotten my BB gift card yet. Has anyone else not gotten theirs yet?

[quote name='io']I'm pretty worried because I have not gotten my BB gift card yet. Has anyone else not gotten theirs yet?[/QUOTE]

I also have not gotten mine yet.

[quote name='io']I'm pretty worried because I have not gotten my BB gift card yet. Has anyone else not gotten theirs yet?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mkernan']I also have not gotten mine yet.[/QUOTE]

I have not gotten my bestbuy GC, but I just received a shipping notification.

Got my $50 BB card today, and got an email day before yesterday saying my $25 Home Depot card shipped. I wish it was a $25 *BEST BUY* card shipping, but of course, I didn't find out about that until my points had been spent. :p

Oh well, at least I can get some lightbulbs.

I've been getting lots of shirts in the last few days. I got the shipping notice on my card last week but still no card - that's what worries me. Oh well...

[quote name='io']I've been getting lots of shirts in the last few days. I got the shipping notice on my card last week but still no card - that's what worries me. Oh well...[/QUOTE]

I got the last of my shirts last week (Montana State I think). I hope your GC's show up soon. Can you contact Coke Rewards if you don't get them and have them send you a replacement?

[quote name='io']I've been getting lots of shirts in the last few days. I got the shipping notice on my card last week but still no card - that's what worries me. Oh well...[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel better I am in the same boat.

[quote name='admiralvic']If it makes you feel better I am in the same boat.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just looked it up and my shipping notice was on the 25th - so one week ago today. If it really shipped then I should have gotten it by now. Hopefully it didn't really go out then.

To the guy I gave the Snapfish winnings to on 11-30-11, oh that would be " thisboywillbreak". Your fucking welcome. Guess you don't know how to say thank you but your fucking welcome.

[quote name='io']Yeah, I just looked it up and my shipping notice was on the 25th - so one week ago today. If it really shipped then I should have gotten it by now. Hopefully it didn't really go out then.[/QUOTE]

Mine went out on the 23rd and I dont have it. Must have sent it by horse.

bread's done
Back