My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

What's the best way of getting points now? I need about 100 points so I can go with my niece and nephews to Six Flags Magic Mountain. The littlest one is too young to go on most rides, so I was invited to go along to make sure he has a good first time. It has taken many years to save up the 900 points I have since I don't drink much Coke anymore, and I would like to be able to use those for a free ticket so that my sister does not have to pay for mine.

[quote name='MattCatt']What's the best way of getting points now? I need about 100 points so I can go with my niece and nephews to Six Flags Magic Mountain. The littlest one is too young to go on most rides, so I was invited to go along to make sure he has a good first time. It has taken many years to save up the 900 points I have since I don't drink much Coke anymore, and I would like to be able to use those for a free ticket so that my sister does not have to pay for mine.[/QUOTE]

You should play the 5 million point giveaway. It costs 0 points to play.
I won 10 points. I think everyone who has an account will win 10 points.

[quote name='parker99']I wish AMC movie tickets were 250 points or less... Or there was an instant win for them.[/QUOTE]

There was an instant win the other month. I got two tickets and gave them to my friend as there's no AMC theatres anywhere nearby.

[quote name='parker99']You should play the 5 million point giveaway. It costs 0 points to play.
I won 10 points. I think everyone who has an account will win 10 points.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the tip! I just won 10 points effortlessly.

Though, it does cost 3 points if you don't have a themed 12-pack code.

[quote name='Reign of Fire']Thanks for the tip! I just won 10 points effortlessly.

Though, it does cost 3 points if you don't have a themed 12-pack code.[/QUOTE]

Nah. Open up another contest and get the free ticket through the rules. Exit out and pick the 5 million points contest and select to play with a free code. It works fine.

It also works on occassion for other promotions they ran (I think that big music one) where when you go to the rules page it doesn't load.

[quote name='cheaperandcheaper']9VTFTMBHH709LK
post a reply if used so no one wastes their time for nothing, enjoy[/QUOTE]

I used the code. Thank you very much man.

[quote name='Link927']Anyone see the Olympic themed 12 packs in their stores yet?[/QUOTE]

All over the place. Can't get away from them now.

[quote name='Link927']Anyone see the Olympic themed 12 packs in their stores yet?[/QUOTE]

I did finally see some yesterday for the first time but it is only on the regular Coke and not any of the other products (including Diet Coke). Since I haven't bought a fully-loaded Coke since like 1994 I guess I'm out of luck on that packaging ;).

I'm a regular coke drinker who has yet to find the packaging, I mean, I've seen a few stores still with the white coke cans! Well, just wondering if they've rolled out yet.

[quote name='Tsel']I'm assuming this past Wednesday's deal wasn't anything special? Considering not a single person mentioned it.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even look so I have no idea. What if none of us checked and it was something decent like NBA 2K12? :lol:

[quote name='io']I didn't even look so I have no idea. What if none of us checked and it was something decent like NBA 2K12? :lol:[/QUOTE]

OMG, the rage that would induce. I forgot to check too.

OK, so I just had to find out. I found a FW thread that lists them each week. This is what it was, apparently:

6/20/12- $10 Omaha Steaks e-card for 100 pts (vs 250 pts)

So, yeah, nothing to get excited about ;).

(Edit: D'oh! Damn you Sway!)

[quote name='io']OK, so I just had to find out. I found a FW thread that lists them each week. This is what it was, apparently:

So, yeah, nothing to get excited about ;).

(Edit: D'oh! Damn you Sway!)[/QUOTE]

They happen to have an archive? I'm curious as to when the last good Wed. deal was.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']They happen to have an archive? I'm curious as to when the last good Wed. deal was.[/QUOTE]

You can read the thread - it is just like this one but more devoted to the Wednesday deal so just a few pages covers much of this year. Just google it.

For people who got the free 12 pack coupons a couple of months ago, just a reminder that the coupons expire on Saturday so be sure to use them. I had forgotten about them until today.

Bonus offer from an email:
ENTER CODES 7/4 - 7/8 FOR 5 DAYS OF DOUBLE POINTS
Score even more points from your Coke Zero®, POWERADE®, and POWERADE ZERO® caps. Enter codes from 7/4 - 7/8 and get double the points!*

* Codes must be entered between 12:01 am ET 7/4/12 and 11:59 pm ET 7/8/12 to qualify for Bonus Points. Bonus Points valid on black Coke Zero caps, black POWERADE caps, and gray POWERADE ZERO caps only. Weekly limits on code entry apply. Bonus Points do not count toward weekly limits. See rules for details.

I finally got around to entering some of the piles of codes I have and finally got free entries to the contest. I won a couple of 10 point codes. But I think that is ending today, right? So, yeah, I guess I got in on it too little too late. As far as I know, the codes I entered were not from Olympics packaging as I still have yet to see that on anything besides regular Coke which I never buy. But about 1 out of 6 I entered last night got me a contest entry. One entry didn't work (wouldn't go anywhere when I clicked) but I managed to get 3 entries and won 10 points on 2 of them.

If anyone is interested, they have a coupon (costs 75 points) for a free Spicy Chicken McBites at McDonald's. Seems like a good deal if you have a lot of points sitting around. It doesn't say anything about a limit, and they ship the coupon to you.

Don't know if it was mentioned and don't feel like checking this was posted on walmarts facebook page.

Want to stay ‘shaded’ this summer? Then you’ll need a pair of __________! Redeem this secret code word for points at mycokerewards.com/Walmart where you’ll find even more ways to Make it a Summer to Remember.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/Walmart

it shows a picture of sunglasses so put that in the redeem code box. I think its 10 points but I redeemed it earlier and don't remember.

For those who haven't noticed, Coke has started putting MCR codes on Powerade Zero caps. They stopped using the translucent caps and started using grey ones which prevents the codes from being sniped. Now if they would only put codes on regular Dasani bottles.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Don't know if it was mentioned and don't feel like checking this was posted on walmarts facebook page.

Want to stay ‘shaded’ this summer? Then you’ll need a pair of __________! Redeem this secret code word for points at mycokerewards.com/Walmart where you’ll find even more ways to Make it a Summer to Remember.

it shows a picture of sunglasses so put that in the redeem code box. I think its 10 points but I redeemed it earlier and don't remember.[/QUOTE]

Thanks and yeah it is 10 points.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Don't know if it was mentioned and don't feel like checking this was posted on walmarts facebook page.

it shows a picture of sunglasses so put that in the redeem code box. I think its 10 points but I redeemed it earlier and don't remember.[/QUOTE]

There's also "Exclusive Walmart Summer Rewards Catalog" that pops up after you enter the code that consists of three offers (at least for me)

Family Circle 1 year sub for 75 pts
Fitness Magazine 1 year sub for 75 pts
Rhapsody 1 song dl for 50 pts

Not a bad deal for the magazines.

[quote name='Buckeye23']SUNGLASSES code for 10 points

MULTI-USE Code too btw[/QUOTE]

It tells me this when I use it:

Oops - you've reached the maximum.

Sorry to say, but you've enter the maximum amount of Bonus Points this week. Hang on to those, because the Weekly Points Tracker resets Monday at 12 a.m. ET.

Strange, as not only have I not gotten any "bonus" points, but it says specifically in the tracker that while there is a limit of 120 regular points, bonus points are unlimited. (And I was not at my weekly limit for regular points either). WTF!?

[quote name='io']It tells me this when I use it:

Strange, as not only have I not gotten any "bonus" points, but it says specifically in the tracker that while there is a limit of 120 regular points, bonus points are unlimited. (And I was not at my weekly limit for regular points either). WTF!?[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me.

It did allow me to enter some codes I have sitting around though so I'm not sure what happened to the "multi-use" code.

[quote name='io']It tells me this when I use it:

Strange, as not only have I not gotten any "bonus" points, but it says specifically in the tracker that while there is a limit of 120 regular points, bonus points are unlimited. (And I was not at my weekly limit for regular points either). WTF!?[/QUOTE]

Same, even though I haven't entered any codes in months.

[quote name='boagman']I wasn't about to spend 75, but for 30, I'm giving 'em a go. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I guess it's like all of the other rewards where we'll have to wait for them to mail us a coupon to redeem?

bread's done
Back