My Coke Rewards is dead, long live Coke Rewards. Or not.

[quote name='bittripfan']I have entered 17 codes and I have won a comic book. I have pretty good luck on theses things. I haven't seen any mention of anyone winning something big from this yet.[/QUOTE]

I never have any luck with this sort of thing. Ive won 2 song download (useless) and the 4 sets of points so far. 16 codes entered.

[quote name='jjoplinfan']These codes are worth 10 points each:

10096122897198[/QUOTE]

Thanks

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I got the same issue as that cat thing, too many bonus points were credited to my account. Oh, firstworldproblems...

EDIT: I got an alert stating that if you enter 5 codes (I'm assuming non-bonus) in the month of August you can win a free Shutterfly Photo Book. Hey, might as well right?[/QUOTE]

I noticed that had entered the front-page rotation recently, so I saved up 5 cap codes and gave it a try. Apparently Powerade is a qualifying Coke product, so the special was offered to me right on the site. Dunno if you can redeem more than once per account, but ya might need to pay an exorbitant shipping fee on the free photo book.

[quote name='ThEliteOne']Enter more codes.

I entered 13 codes, I got 10 music downloads and 3 MCR point bundles for potential prizes.

If you eat breakfast at McD you can get a few. Get a mcmuffin and a hash brow that gets you 2.

Or do like I did once... eat breakfast with a friend and then take their codes.[/QUOTE]

I recommend getting the breakfast #10 combo [I think that is the correct number] 2 sausage egg mcmuffinz, 1 hash brownz, & 1 medium orange or upgrade to any drink that haz olympic sticker [Upgrade from coffee to med OJ is about $0.40] The combo price varys in my/any market they are about $4.49-$4.59 +$0.40, except for rip off stores in nice areas they charge like $5.49 for the combo. This is kind based off the 2 sausage egg mcmuffinz for $3 / $3.50. LoL I want other breakfast sammich comboz they are about $4.19, and only 3 stickers total.

Doing this gives u 4 olympic game pieces for about $5-$5.50 after taxes depending on ur location. Cheaper than dinner, which sets u back for about $7+ for only 3 pieces. Gotta upgrade drink to sticker drink like berry chiller or mcCafe drinks or medium shake and pick filet o' fish/premium chicken sandwich combo. XD

[quote name='muzras']I recommend getting the breakfast #10 combo [I think that is the correct number] 2 sausage egg mcmuffinz, 1 hash brownz, & 1 medium orange or upgrade to any drink that haz olympic sticker [Upgrade from coffee to med OJ is about $0.40] The combo price varys in my/any market they are about $4.49-$4.59 +$0.40, except for rip off stores in nice areas they charge like $5.49 for the combo. This is kind based off the 2 sausage egg mcmuffinz for $3 / $3.50. LoL I want other breakfast sammich comboz they are about $4.19, and only 3 stickers total.

Doing this gives u 4 olympic game pieces for about $5-$5.50 after taxes depending on ur location. Cheaper than dinner, which sets u back for about $7+ for only 3 pieces. Gotta upgrade drink to sticker drink like berry chiller or mcCafe drinks or medium shake and pick filet o' fish/premium chicken sandwich combo. XD[/QUOTE]

I like your way of thinking, muzras! Been planning a McDonald's breakfast run for a while now (for this exact purpose, but I enjoy the food), and this sounds more than doable. Question: don't you need a Medium McCafé Cold Beverage (served in a clear cup) to get the Olympic sticker for a drink? So upgrading to OJ for 40 cents gets you the right container?

[quote name='dpac']I like your way of thinking, muzras! Been planning a McDonald's breakfast run for a while now (for this exact purpose, but I enjoy the food), and this sounds more than doable. Question: don't you need a Medium McCafé Cold Beverage (served in a clear cup) to get the Olympic sticker for a drink? So upgrading to OJ for 40 cents gets you the right container?[/QUOTE]

Hi!:wave::bouncy::D

Just ask employees what get ya the pieces. :)

Yes medium OJ should haz it because I asked the employee what drink I can get during breakfast/dinner that gets the Olympic piece. the medium McCafé is suppose to have it too. I am a stickler for the game stickers or MCD monopoly pieces during promotional periods because I dont really want to eat at MCD. So I try to get the most stickers possible and sometimes switch up teh foodz so it is not so monotonous.

Also make sure u get a game piece one every single item if your items should get one. I had to ask nicely[sometimes demand when they game me teh sorry buddy] game stickers from employees/manager during the promotion [they would usually give me teh hash brown bag, empty].

For instance during the beginning of the promotion some mcdonalds are trying to burn through their old inventory of containers / boxes. The medium fry and filet of fish should of each had a piece, but did not. I told teh manager I should be a getting a piece on each item and that I am only really eating at MCD mainly for teh game piecez. She handed me 2 hash brown bagz with olympic game pieces.

Also towards the end of the promotion they will start running out of pieces on certain or all items, usually the higher volume MCD stores. So you can ask them to help you substitute for missing game pieces, the only problem is drinks or boxes with game pieces. They are not likely to give those out for substitutes. But are generally pretty liberal at most stores with hash brown bags and french fry boxes with game pieces. One time in the past I even asked them if I could peel the piece of the box cleanly without leaving residue or tearing out a part of the box. It is like peeling the sticker off still sealed, and it still leaves a tiny sticky area, but looks like there was nothing there is you peel it off cleanly and gently after you are done.

Just be nice to teh employees about if you have items that should get pieces during promos and dont be a douchebagz they usually will try to accommodate you the best they can.

-Muzrasz teh Game Piece Sticklerz :lol:

That's just the way Muzras types everywhere. Btw hi Muzras, if you want some Coke Reward codes I'll pm you them on here.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Fourthed. I'm looking for quality info when I'm on the boards, not cat talk.[/QUOTE]
Oh no he put a 'z' at the end of his word. Whatever shall I do? Oh I know, let me just ignore it and move on rather than post about it. Either way here's a free coke code you guys can use.

7LM70HKHVT59N9

I'll never understand why Captain Kitty Talk keeps getting free code offers. Lol.

He must be using some sort of black magic that us higher beings are impervious to or something.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I have a feeling that muzras is a Senator or a surgeon or something.[/QUOTE]

What!?!? o_O lolz maybe a part time idiot lolcatz. How u figure a senator or surgeon. Nice seeing ya here, miss the good old old old days of Club Bing or Live Search Club. :cry:

[quote name='slowdive21']seriously stop with the cat talk. I guess I am too old to understand why that is cool. I would think it has run its course like mustaches.[/QUOTE]
okay. Not trying to be cool or annoying people. :cry: trying to bring joy and be happy. :D
[quote name='GUNNM']Yeah its retarded[/QUOTE]
okay. so u say. :(
[quote name='neocisco']Thirded. Give it a rest.[/QUOTE]
okay. :(
[quote name='Devil May Cry']Fourthed. I'm looking for quality info when I'm on the boards, not cat talk.[/QUOTE]
But I feel I post quality info with a touch / sometimes a big heaping of lolcatz talk goodness. Guess not eh? :(

[quote name='ThEliteOne']I'll never understand why Captain Kitty Talk keeps getting free code offers. Lol.
He must be using some sort of black magic that us higher beings are impervious to or something.[/QUOTE]

No black magic fellow CAG! Captain Kitty Talk? What am I a captain? lol, I think it is I am friendly and nice to fellow CAGs and internet buds / fellow stream monsters. I think they like to hook a fellow bud up with coke codes, maybe?

[quote name='Trapcom']That's just the way Muzras types everywhere. Btw hi Muzras, if you want some Coke Reward codes I'll pm you them on here.[/QUOTE]
Hi Trapcom. How goes it fellow stream monster? Good seeing ya here. How did u find CAG? :D ^_^

lolz Sorry guys, I tried try to sneak it in little spurts to see if lolcatz talk could grow on ya guys and sometimes it would come out sub-conciously too, need to hammer it down lol [NO lolcatz talk for U!] . I guess everyone pretty much hates [4 STRIKEs!, Yikes! :( ] it. I dunno but it brings me a little joy inside because the I can haz cheezeburger site is so funny and amusing to me. But nobody likes the shitick (sp?) / strong adverse reaction / hated by many. :cry:

Relax it is just "teh" internet. But WHY So SRSz? *need to find joker cat (batman dark knight) gif* lol

I give up. I think the fight game thread hates it too, but they are kind and dont openly tell me to STFU. I guess I can only converse CAG PMs or in twitter with fellow friends or tolerating stream chats.

I just got kicked from srk secret channel only after typing 1 line right now. lol :cry:

To make it up to ya guys in this thread, I will raffle off 2 tickets of coke movie tickets aka hollywood movie money [2 x $12 movie tickets, if more you just gotta pay the difference]. The only catch is I might require a PM with your best lolcatz impression about, what movie u would watch and why? :lol: :D

Best PM wins the tickets. Any entrants? lol

Keep it off this thread at least/ ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, was I the only one that was at least mildly entertained by muzras "cat speak"?

I remember him from the Nintendo code threads when we traded a couple times. He was always friendly and helpful even if his posts were a little odd.

I would much rather have a friendly, contributing CAG that composes his posts a little different than some ass clown thread crapper that types out "perfect" posts any day.

"meanwhile somewhere back on topic...:)"

Still getting those two Lebron codes to work on a daily basis but was unable to use "worldrecord". I guess that one might only be usable once a week? It said something about me earning my limit of bonus points. When the counter resets tomorrow I will try it again and see if it takes.

It's funny that it won't allow that code for bonus points but lets me get 20 pts per day with those two others.

[quote name='muzras']

No black magic fellow CAG! Captain Kitty Talk? What am I a captain? lol, I think it is I am friendly and nice to fellow CAGs and internet buds / fellow stream monsters. I think they like to hook a fellow bud up with coke codes, maybe?

[/QUOTE]

Your Captain Kitty Talk because I said so.

[quote name='ThEliteOne']Your Captain Kitty Talk because I said so.[/QUOTE]
Yes sir, Stone Cold One. Is that the bottom line?

[quote name='GUNNM']omg don't stop the kitty talk!

You people are monsters :([/QUOTE]
Yes u guys are. :( ;)

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Could be worse. Could be Dolan Duck speak.[/QUOTE]

Wow I like all the things people hate. lol I

[quote name='muzras']

Wow I like all the things people hate.

[/QUOTE]
Moozriz, plz

For the record, didn't say I hated him, just glad you're not posting that way. :)

[quote name='muzras']^ XD Moozriz, PLZ :lol:

Anyone one want the MCD olympic song downloads?

http://www.amplified.com/mcd/

They are useless for me, wish they were entire universal music catalog or a least more artist/songs got 2. Post u want them they are yours.[/QUOTE]

I looked that small list of songs, only 1 I recognized. And that I bought that one from Amazon already.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']I looked that small list of songs, only 1 I recognized. And that I bought that one from Amazon already.[/QUOTE]

Wow, only 24 songs... total?? I guess I can use some Owl City, so if you'd like to send a few codes my way, maybe I can download the 2 OC tracks there.

And I guess I enjoyed the muzras way of typing from way back in the Club Bing / Live Search Club thread, so maybe I've already been inured to it in the past. Wasn't sure if posting such encouragement would further inflame this thread, but I did notice less lol-ese as your posts got longer. Thanks for your contributions, regardless.

[quote name='dpac']Wow, only 24 songs... total?? I guess I can use some Owl City, so if you'd like to send a few codes my way, maybe I can download the 2 OC tracks there.
[/QUOTE]

PM'ed to u. :D

Anyone want Lebron jersey from family dollar promo special redeem items? it just came back at 2000 points though. :cry:
Basketball shot up from 300 points to 1500 points :cry:

Powerade draw string bag is back too. 500 points forgot what it was before but probably :cry: also :[

I still bit on the Jersey hope it is legit autograph. :/

io, where did you find the contest for the Vita that you posted about a few days back? I can't find it. Hopefully it hasn't ended yet.

EDIT: I found it but I don't see an option to use a free entry.

[quote name='neocisco']io, where did you find the contest for the Vita that you posted about a few days back? I can't find it. Hopefully it hasn't ended yet.

EDIT: I found it but I don't see an option to use a free entry.[/QUOTE]

Did you enter the FD codes? Each FD code should give you one free sweepstakes entry, and they *want* you to use it on the LeBron James sweep...but all you have to do is go to another Sweepstakes page and enter that one, and on the "Are you sure?" page, you'll get to choose your free Sweepstakes entry.

Hope that helps!

[quote name='neocisco']io, where did you find the contest for the Vita that you posted about a few days back? I can't find it. Hopefully it hasn't ended yet.

EDIT: I found it but I don't see an option to use a free entry.[/QUOTE]

once you find the contest you wish to enter you simply click the "Enter" button the next screen that appears should give you the choice to use a free entry or deduct from your point total just click the free entry bullet and confirm submission.

[quote name='muzras']Anyone want Lebron jersey from family dollar promo special redeem items? it just came back at 2000 points though. :cry:

Powerade draw string bag is back too. 500 points forgot what it was before but probably :cry: also :[

I still bit on the Jersey hope it is legit autograph. :/[/QUOTE]

Bag was 50 before just hoping we get decent prizes again sometime this year though I'm sure it will be a while.

[quote name='muzras']Anyone want Lebron jersey from family dollar promo special redeem items? it just came back at 2000 points though. :cry:

I still bit on the Jersey hope it is legit autograph. :/[/QUOTE]

WOW, they really upped their prices on all the items. I can see the LeBron jersey going up in price, but the basketball and drawstring bag price increases are just insane...

[quote name='ttajjioui']10096071476917 is no longer working for me. The only one left that works for me is 10096122897198. Confirmation?[/QUOTE]

Same for me.

Hey there :D fellow coke rewards CAGs.

I keep winning those stupid music downloads and only won 2 40MCR points. -_- I could of won $50 way back but it was an event the US did not even enter or get top 5 in. Some air rifle event. :( I won a sega $10 store code but cannot access the store, anyone have this problem?

http://sega-mcdonalds.com/ I try to click into but, it just stays on home page. :cry:

Does anyone not want their Coke 40 rewards points from MCD? Can ya PM them to me or I'll trade ya something for them, say if you want the song downloads or nintendo rewards points. Or I will take regular coke rewards too if ya dont want them. PLZ! ;)

For the CAGs that do enter their MCD 40 point bonus promotions in their account, I would be willing to give 10-11 bonus points on top of it. So you would gimme your 40 point MCD coke rewards coke, and I would send back 50 points [5x10pts 5x12pk codes, 2x25pts 2x32pk codes, or 17x3pts cap codes] of regular coke rewards points. Well you might be asking why is this dumb lolcatz giving 50 points for 40 points? This is probably good for CAGs that do not hit the 120 max weekly very easily. So it is a great way to build up points if you do not have tons of regular coke points laying around. You can space out your weekly entries based on how many 40 point bonus codes u can trade me. :D

Doing this coz I want to build up my balance fast, took a huge hit on order lebron jersey, promo codes are unlimited entry & usually do not count against your 120 point weekly limit. I usually max out 120 every week. That is why I go crazy on game pieces at MCD during Monopoly lolz. Coz those codes you get from the promos you can enter unlimited such as this MCD olympic bonus 40 MCR points.

Well just PM if your are interested. Thx

I still bit on the jersey hope it is legit autograph. :/[/QUOTE]

Wow - missed out on the jersey again. I probably would have gotten one this time after passing on it last time. (Edit: never mind, only have 1600 points anyway)

I got a basketball already - it is a pretty nice one, but for 1500 it is kind of pricey. It was a steal at 300. I thought I got 2, but I guess not - I really should have.

They still haven't sent me the $20 Visa gift card - what's up with that? You'd think that would be easier to process and send out than the physical prizes.

[quote name='io']Wow - missed out on the jersey again. I probably would have gotten one this time after passing on it last time. (Edit: never mind, only have 1600 points anyway)

I got a basketball already - it is a pretty nice one, but for 1500 it is kind of pricey. It was a steal at 300. I thought I got 2, but I guess not - I really should have.

They still haven't sent me the $20 Visa gift card - what's up with that? You'd think that would be easier to process and send out than the physical prizes.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering about that too, I don't even think I got a shipped notice for my Visa gift card yet. Which is crazy seeing as I already have everything else I ordered shipped to me. Maybe they're some business reason for it, who knows.

P.S. The basketball IS awesome, used it a few times and it handles great. Could be a touch bigger though, but its a minor issue really.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I was wondering about that too, I don't even think I got a shipped notice for my Visa gift card yet. Which is crazy seeing as I already have everything else I ordered shipped to me. Maybe they're some business reason for it, who knows.
[/QUOTE]

I checked my account and it still shows "Processing" on the Visa gift card. So they are just taking their normal time with that. We've been spoiled by the super-fast shipping on the T-shirts, caps, and basketballs ;).

[quote name='io']I checked my account and it still shows "Processing" on the Visa gift card. So they are just taking their normal time with that. We've been spoiled by the super-fast shipping on the T-shirts, caps, and basketballs ;).[/QUOTE]

Same here. It was good while it lasted :D

[quote name='boagman']Second confirmation here.[/QUOTE]

Same here, guess we're down to one code now.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']
Same here, guess we're down to one code now.[/QUOTE]

What's really weird is that I'm pretty sure that the remaining working code is *not* the receipt code, which was supposed to be good through 8/12/12. The only one that still works, if memory serves, is the FB (or Twitter) code they released after the fact. Weird.

And we're basically back to complete normal, now: Wednesday's deal is a one month Club Pogo membership for 25 points, reduced from 75 points.

Whatever the h#$% that is.

Just as a reminder if anyone's interested: there's only two days left on the 20 points for a free regular size Chicken McBites at McDonalds. I just spent 80 points for 4 of them, and they're worth 20 points a shot to me. Doesn't appear to be a limit, either.

Just so's ya knows.

bread's done
Back