My Compusa Metroid from 7/1 shipped

mbstuff

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I just got a shipped notice for my 2 DS metroids I ordered on Saturday. It's not in the Fedex system, but it should get here.

I felt a little bad even ordering 2 (wanted an extra to try to trade for a CC advanced wars), but now I wonder how many a person could have ordered and still had them shipped. Ordering a hundred of them and getting them shipped would be like winning a scratch-off lottery ticket.

LOL the old thread got locked since everyone was raggin on that guy who emailed.

My order shipped as well! :D Thanks again OP of the deal!

Screw feeling bad they didn't have to honor it if they didn't want to.......

Yeah, I'm always impressed when something like this gets honored. It shows they care about customer service. Or that someone's not paying attention to the red flags coming up at Compusa HQ today. ;)

I didn't even know CompUSA had another price mistake until I saw the deal graveyard post just now. It's cool they honored another price mistake. It was a nice surprise to get Rugby 06 for $0.98 plus shipping from FedEx a few months ago when my order status said cancelled.

I just got a shipping confirmation, woohoo! Go CompUSA. :applause:

I wonder how many orders were placed before the price mistake was caught?

My order status is still open. Maybe CompUSA is pissed at me for posting the deal. Anyone here with extras want to sell me one at cost?

tried PMing at Sears today with a print out...didn't happen :lol: I kept pointing to the "we'll match ANY price" sign, but it was a no go.

[quote name='argyle']OK, what'd I miss out on this time?[/QUOTE]

Super cheap DS games for those of us that were up at 6 am on Saturday...

[quote name='argyle']OK, what'd I miss out on this time?[/QUOTE]

$.98 for Metroid Prime Hunters.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Super cheap DS games for those of us that were up at 6 am on Saturday...[/QUOTE]

6 am on Saturday? I'm content, there's no way a DS game is worth that. :p

[quote name='argyle']6 am on Saturday? I'm content, there's no way a DS game is worth that. :p[/QUOTE]

I was on after I got home from work, otherwise I would have been asleep as well.

[quote name='$hady']LOL the old thread got locked since everyone was raggin on that guy who emailed.
[/quote]

i followed up my complaint email with an email that said they should honor every order. since my emails carry so much weight, they have decided to honor orders and ship the games. to all the bitching and whining cags from the other thread, there is no reason to apologize, just be thankful i wrote them an email and requested they fulfill the orders...you are welcome.

[quote name='Radioactive_Man']mine still says open. Darn, I wanted to play this with my friends, hope it ships.[/quote]

Well, with your good friends, not the chump who sits at the computer playing ET and getting drunk.

Shipped for me as well. Deals like this for about 2 hours early sat. morning remind you of the first rule of cag. Always check cag first thing in the morning...

I'm sad that nobody on Fatwallet got in on this.... Sad that it didn't even get posted there.... Life's not fair sometimes.....

Mines in the Fedex system supposed to arrive the 7th it says although it's only showed as package info sent or something no word where it's coming from.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']still no confirmation for me and i was one of the first to see the thread and place an order...looks like im getting hossed.[/QUOTE]

It won't ship today... its a holiday.

Mine's shipped and in the system as well, but it says the info has just been transmitted. I'm kinda paranoid b/c it doesn't actually show it's on a truck or anything, jsut that it's been packed.

For example when you use paypal shipping to print a label, it sends an email to the person receiving saying it's been shipped, but in reality , the label has just been printed. That could be what's happening here.

I really hope not, I'm just being cautiously optimistic.

I hope CUSA didn't pull it out of it's pile of stuff for fedex to pick up from their warehouse at the last second. Says it's supposed to get here tomorrow July 7th so let's see. Possibly could be more like the 8th b/c of holiday. I just think it's odd that there are no scans at any destination of this package.

[quote name='kaminari2']YesAsia shipped my Ouendan today ;) Of course, they probably aren't based in America...

Unfortunately I missed out on this deal :\[/QUOTE]

Yesasia shipped my Daigasso! Band Brothers from California. I got it last Friday.

[quote name='argyle']6 am on Saturday? I'm content, there's no way a DS game is worth that. :p[/quote]

Well, it's about time I got rewarded w/ my early morning wake up times. Being in med school I sometimes have to get to the hospital around 5am. Last couple of days it's been a huge deal time w/ the CC online sale that had socom 1.96 w/ headset, VJ2 for 3.96 and a ton of other cheap games to the best deal of all time if it actually is shipped and not just sitting around in a box w/ the .96 metroid prime hunters.

Lets just keep our fingers crossed it's actually on a truck and not just packaged w/ a label on it.

[quote name='Rimmit']Mine's shipped and in the system as well, but it says the info has just been transmitted. I'm kinda paranoid b/c it doesn't actually show it's on a truck or anything, jsut that it's been packed.

For example when you use paypal shipping to print a label, it sends an email to the person receiving saying it's been shipped, but in reality , the label has just been printed. That could be what's happening here.

I really hope not, I'm just being cautiously optimistic.

I hope CUSA didn't pull it out of it's pile of stuff for fedex to pick up from their warehouse at the last second. Says it's supposed to get here tomorrow July 7th so let's see. Possibly could be more like the 8th b/c of holiday. I just think it's odd that there are no scans at any destination of this package.[/QUOTE]

I'm in same boat. I've never seen Fedex not constantly update their tracking info, so I'm getting skeptical again. Maybe our friend's second e-mail highlighted to a Compusa suit that something was definetly wrong and they needed to go pull any orders that were about to ship.

[quote name='Follandboy']I was up at 6am on Saturday, and I was on this site, and I still missed it.[/QUOTE]

You must have just missed the thread then:( I ordered at a little over 7:30 a.m. EST and still got in (Assuming your location listed is correct).

[quote name='PaulG']You must have just missed the thread then:( I ordered at a little over 7:30 a.m. EST and still got in (Assuming your location listed is correct).[/QUOTE]

Ordered at 6:54am and still in OPEN status. :(

[quote name='eshbums']Ordered at 6:54am and still in OPEN status. :([/QUOTE]

I'm only in OPEN status also. My conf says I ordered 6:06am. Maybe CUSA pulled from the latest orders and the ones who ordered early are left out?

No charge on my card as of yet either so it doesn't look good for me. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

[quote name='Rimmit']Mine's shipped and in the system as well, but it says the info has just been transmitted. I'm kinda paranoid b/c it doesn't actually show it's on a truck or anything, jsut that it's been packed.
[/quote]

Same here....oh well. If it seems too good to be true, it usually is. :cry:

[quote name='bradr']I'm only in OPEN status also. My conf says I ordered 6:06am. Maybe CUSA pulled from the latest orders and the ones who ordered early are left out?

No charge on my card as of yet either so it doesn't look good for me. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.[/QUOTE]

Aww, they put my money back in my account. No cheap Metroid lovin' for me.

EDIT:

Just checked and found that they put the money back in my account....... fuckers cancelled the order even after processing it to ship! That's why it never moved past package data transmitted when tracing the tracking number on my shipping receipt...:bomb:

[quote name='$hady']EDIT:

Just checked and found that they put the money back in my account....... fuckers cancelled the order even after processing it to ship! That's why it never moved past package data transmitted when tracing the tracking number on my shipping receipt...:bomb:[/QUOTE]

That sucks. There have been other instances of companies having gone all the way to having "shipped" it but pull it last minute from the warehouse.

I'd be really curious to know if anyone received theirs?

I just received mine, so it worked for me. I had ordered mine at 6:12 AM. I only ordered Metroid as to not make my order too suspicious. Are any of the cancelled orders of more than one game?

[quote name='Bandito']I just received mine, so it worked for me. I had ordered mine at 6:12 AM. I only ordered Metroid as to not make my order too suspicious. Are any of the cancelled orders of more than one game?[/QUOTE]

1 Metroid / 1 Ice Age

What's your FedEx Tracking #? I wonder if FedEx had updated any info.

The tracking # is 020643080593471
Hasn't been updated with "Delivered" yet. What was weird about the tracking was it said yesterday it was "On FedEx vehicle for delivery" and then updated again this morning with the same thing. No clue what that was about, but it arrived on the estimated delivery date.

Edit: Oh, apparantly it has been updated with "Delivered"

Nice! Hopefully more people will get theirs today. I figured a few would sneak out of their warehouse.

bread's done
Back