My Copy of Gitaroo Man

[quote name='Scorch']Good lord, already up to $20.50.[/quote]

I already have it, but I like to start bids off, especially if I know they will be outbidded! :D

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='Scorch']Good lord, already up to $20.50.[/quote]

I already have it, but I like to start bids off, especially if I know they will be outbidded! :D[/quote]

There were no bids when I placed mine. I didn't expect to see the current price after submitting my bid.
Who knows, maybe someday this game will become rare/collectable :D

[quote name='Lucky13']yeah, maybe someday...............I saw a copy go for $178 about a week ago. It was used and open.[/quote]

Holy insanity, Batman, he's right.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8172255271&rd=1

If the feedback is to be trusted, the bidder even paid already. When did this become so pricey, there are several that went over $100.

swick, I want my copy back!!!!! JK. I actually found (and bought) another copy last night at GC, and that was without even seeing this thread or the insane eBay prices.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='Lucky13']yeah, maybe someday...............I saw a copy go for $178 about a week ago. It was used and open.[/quote]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8172255271&rd=1

If the feedback is to be trusted, the bidder even paid already. When did this become so pricey, there are several that went over $100.

swick, I want my copy back!!!!! JK. I actually found (and bought) another copy last night at GC, and that was without even seeing this thread or the insane eBay prices.[/quote]

Same thing happened to me, except I have a better story.

I sold my copy on the boards not too long ago, and really started kicking myself after selling it. Well today I saw it was in stock at the Gamestop near the mall, so I rush right over there (I checked right after your response). He tells me it was being held for a woman and was shipped in specifically for her from Ct. Well then I mention how much it is going for, and he flips out. He looks up her profile, and she has a history of asking for hard to find games, and he got pissed. Then as I am looking around he asked me if I shopped there a lot, I told them I mainly shop at the one on Capital (I have not bought much recently, but last summer I cleaned them out of their classic stock) and he asked me about the manager (who I do not know personally, but I know who he is, and I freqently see him at Ed McKay with his wife). Then after the grilling, he offered me the game. I did have to buy a discount card though, but I did not care.

Someone at Gamestop must like me, because this is twice something like this has happened (the first time the game was too hard for the person)

Basically, eBay reseller = PWND, and me= getting a lot of love from Gamestop!

and I want to personally thank you guessed for giving me inspiration to check online and see if one was in stock

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='guessed'][quote name='Lucky13']yeah, maybe someday...............I saw a copy go for $178 about a week ago. It was used and open.[/quote]

swick, I want my copy back!!!!! JK. I actually found (and bought) another copy last night at GC, and that was without even seeing this thread or the insane eBay prices.[/quote]

I sold my copy on the boards not too long ago, and really started kicking myself after selling it. Well today I saw it was in stock at the Gamestop near the mall, so I rush right over there (I checked right after your response). He tells me it was being held for a woman and was shipped in specifically for her from Ct. Well then I mention how much it is going for, and he flips out. He looks up her profile, and she has a history of asking for hard to find games, and he got pissed. Then as I am looking around he asked me if I shopped there a lot, I told them I mainly shop at the one on Capital (I have not bought much recently, but last summer I cleaned them out of their classic stock) and he asked me about the manager (who I do not know personally, but I know who he is, and I freqently see him at Ed McKay with his wife). Then after the grilling, he offered me the game. I did have to buy a discount card though, but I did not care.

Someone at Gamestop must like me, because this is twice something like this has happened (the first time the game was too hard for the person)

and I want to personally thank you guessed for giving me inspiration to check online and see if one was in stock[/quote]

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='guessed'][quote name='Lucky13']yeah, maybe someday...............I saw a copy go for $178 about a week ago. It was used and open.[/quote]

and I want to personally thank you guessed for giving me inspiration to check online and see if one was in stock[/quote]

I didn't realize you can have one GS order from another. I might have to look into that.

P.S. Bid placed!

So you got that copy Casey? I was looking for copy #2, but I didn't get there fast enough. :bomb: Oh well, can't be too greedy...

bread's done
Back