My Corrupted Wii

oddfella

CAGiversary!
On Sunday November 19th 2006 i joyfully returned to my dorm with my newly acquired Wii in hand ready to play and be amazed. Unfortunately, minutes after beginning playing a message came on my screen that read "System File Corrupted. Please refer to the operation manual for troubleshooting." How could this be? It is a Nintendo system! After not finding anything in the manual I called Nintendo tech support and told the representative my plight.

"Wow, that sounds pretty bad, let me see what I got on my screen here," she said. "Okay your internal system memory is corrupted. You are going to have to send it back to us. You have two options: the fast option or the slow."

I quickly replied fast and gave her my information so that a new Wii could be sent to me as fast as possible, so in the end, everything worked out fine. Nintendo's tech support was extremely friendly and helped me live past this traumatic experience.

P.S. Earlier today one of the wrist straps on my Wii remote broke sending it to its doom. Luckily, the only damage sustained was the batter cover tabs breaking. No idea how this happened, but now a tab jiggles inside which is very annoying. This or something similar happen to anyone else or anyone have any idea how to get the rattling piece out? The battery cover and a wrist strap are only like $2 so its no big deal. Thanks!

:Edit: Sorry I did not see the sticky at the top, this can be removed. Sorry again.

bread's done
Back