My cube,PS2 and XB game collection, need advice to finish it off (56k sucks)

abhinav

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
52l8qhg.jpg

If you have trouble seeing them:
Xbox:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=61mfpli

Gamecube:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4ztlgzs

Playstation 2:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=54k2kab

What games am i missing?
I think i have tales for the gamecube somewhere in my house and i just got ico and shadow hearts covenant. thanks in advance

I recommend Viewtiful Joe for the GC and Katamari Damacy for the PS2. Both can be found on the cheap now.

Also, just curious, why do you have 2 copies of Downhill Domination?

[quote name='Technique']I recommend Viewtiful Joe for the GC and Katamari Damacy for the PS2. Both can be found on the cheap now.

Also, just curious, why do you have 2 copies of Downhill Domination?[/quote]

One is sealed. I love that game. I'll pick up viewtiful joe, where can i get Katamari Damacy for cheap? It was $30 used at Eb/GS.

It depends. What genres are you interested in? If it's everything, there's a huge list of games that you're "missing." For example, it seems as if you aren't collecting sports, fighting, and racing games, with a few exceptions.

A few recommendations that I don't see (most out of my own collection):

:ps2: Katamari Damacy/We Love Katamari
:ps2: Kingdom Hearts II
:gc: Pikmin/Pikmin 2 (the second doesn't have a time limit)
Some iteration of Super Monkey Ball (don't remember which is best)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance (or Xmen Legends/Xmen Legends II)
:gc: Animal Crossing
:ps2: Zone of the Enders: the 2nd Runner
:ps2: Guitar Hero II
:ps2: Dark Cloud 2

Also, I don't see any of the Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, or Jak and Daxter games.

If you can find a gamestop with a "new" copy of Katamari Damacy lying around, it should still be $20. Ebay and Half have sealed copies for $22-25 and used copies for $20, but otherwise, I'm not sure where you could get one for a cheap price.

[quote name='G33']It depends. What genres are you interested in? If it's everything, there's a huge list of games that you're "missing." For example, it seems as if you aren't collecting sports, fighting, and racing games, with a few exceptions.

A few recommendations that I don't see (most out of my own collection):

:ps2: Katamari Damacy/We Love Katamari
:ps2: Kingdom Hearts II
:gc: Pikmin/Pikmin 2 (the second doesn't have a time limit)
Some iteration of Super Monkey Ball (don't remember which is best)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance (or Xmen Legends/Xmen Legends II)
:gc: Animal Crossing
:ps2: Zone of the Enders: the 2nd Runner
:ps2: Guitar Hero II
:ps2: Dark Cloud 2

Also, I don't see any of the Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, or Jak and Daxter games.

If you can find a gamestop with a "new" copy of Katamari Damacy lying around, it should still be $20. Ebay and Half have sealed copies for $22-25 and used copies for $20, but otherwise, I'm not sure where you could get one for a cheap price.[/quote]
I do need to find thoes kamatari games, waiting for the final mix to hit the states before i get KH2, i do need to get the pikmins but i have been having trouble finding 2, i grabbed SMB for the wii, marvel ultimate alliance and guitar hero 2 for the 360, Animal crossing i have for the DS, i am still lookin for ZOE 2 and i will get dark cloud.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']REZ
Killer 7 (Cube version)
Twisted Metal Black (get it since you got Incogs Downhill Domination... if you liek that, you'll like Black)[/quote]

I am gonna get killer 7( don't know how i forgot about that one) and i beat TM black when it first came out but i traded it in. I'll have to re buy it.

[quote name='MarkMan']Tekken 5 (PS2)
Yakuza (PS2)

:)[/quote]

I am getting tekken 5 on the PSN but i think i will get Yakuza when it drops in price more.

Thanks to everyone that posted, i'll have to grab more games during the B2G1!

[quote name='captmurphy']I hope your PS3 isn't hooked up to that television....[/quote]
63764vs.jpg

That picture is of my room, where i have 2 TV's ( one is a small 13 inch and the other is 26 i believe.) I have my PS2, Xbox and Cube in my room hooked up to the 26er while my wii, PS3 and Xbox 360 hooked up to a 52 inch in my family loft:

4kauidk.jpg

The second picture was not really intended for videogame purposes but you can see them behind the glass.

[quote name='PyroGamer']I'm working on getting a decent GameCube collection.

fucking Ikaruga is impossible to find.[/quote]

I pretty much gave up. It's not really a game i am too nuts about playing anyways otherwise i might put more effort into it.

Damn your PS2 collection does need some help. You have some decent games but you are missing a lot of good games. Seems you get most of the multi games for Xbox so you aren't really missing that much but still it needs help. I'd reccomend:

Zone of the enders

Zone of the enders 2

MGS2/Sub.

GOWII

Ratchet and Clank Series

Jak Series.

Also damn those GH games stick out like a sore thumb eh? ;)

bread's done
Back