My daily finds and trades (with pics) 02/10/2005

masha

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I have to feed my game addiction every day. You can reply here if you want .

02/05/2005
I went to a local Gamestore this morning with bunch of $.01 guides Amplitude and Ark the Lad from overstock sale. I walked in and the first thing I saw was a Star Ocean Guide. I don't know how they managed to keep it in this shape but it looks like New! I traded Amplitude an Arc for $10 each 12 guides for $2 each Total $44! I LoVe independent stores! They also had B2G1F on PO games!

Got from that store:

Guides
Star Ocean The Second Story (like new) $4.99
BloodRayne (like new) $4.99
Panzer Dragon Orta (like new) $4.99

Nes
Wizardry (Complete) $9.99

PS2
Document Metal Gear Solid Substance (PS2) $9.99

...after that I went to EB and traded 2 Jumpacks for $11 :D and got SMT ($9.99) and Phantom Brave ($4.99) Guides
..last stop was TRU. Nothing special but I couldn't resist Hide & Sneak (GC) for $13.
When I was picking it up I saw Pokemon Bonus Disc in a window and asked the guy if I can buy it. He checked the price and charged me $2 for it.

I'm Glad this day is over.

picture2122sg.jpg

02/06/2005

I can fit all sealed PS games to this HDD I got today from CC for $37.49. :D

How did I forget about free cow I got from Gamestop?!

02/10/2005

I'm cursed. I only can find Loose Rhapsody. Damn it! :D

Gamerush:

Rhapsody (loose) $7 :evil:
Star Ocean (complete) $2.50
Space Griffon VF-9 (comple, like new) $5
Proof for nachzeher

I went to EB after that to unload TRU games and grabbed Mario Party 6 standie (for free) THanks MIKE! and reserved DDS (Digital Davil Saga)

after that I visited TRU and got

GBA SP (Lime) for $80
PS1 Combo for $74
few games like Sokom: Neavy Seals with headset for $4 :D
and
hp photosmart 8886 camera dock for $7

It was a very busy day for me and this one is over too. :D

Why did you get Document of Metal Gear Solid 2 for $9.99? Maybe I missed the markup, but I remember seeing that for $5.99 at Game Crazy & EB.

[quote name='supermariomelee']Why did you get Document of Metal Gear Solid 2 for $9.99? Maybe I missed the markup, but I remember seeing that for $5.99 at Game Crazy & EB.[/quote]

I don't see it here and never did. I missed it somehow. Considering I only spent $4.50 on a games and guides . I decided to go for it. I'll get sealed copy anyway later.

[quote name='supermariomelee']Wow, I might have to pick one up(if I don't get a slim PS2 back from repairs).[/quote]
Already? :shock: Man. I'm glad I didn't change mine.

[quote name='KingofGames']So if my local CC has one, it'd only be $35?[/quote]

Yup. $37 +tax

The HDD could end up being a pretty good collector's item. I've already got a used one, but I wouldn't mind picking a new one up and leaving it sealed. Thanks for the heads up! :)

[quote name='supermariomelee']Does anyone know how much the monthly fee for FFXI is?[/quote] I think it's $13 a month.

You know what gets you a complete Rhapsody? Good Karma.

You know what gets yout good karma? By selling Rhapsody and Lunar to me at cost+ shipping. :)

Rhapsody was pretty lame.. wasn't that the musical RPG.. blah.. but heh.. good finds none-the-less.. especially with the guides and star ocean.. and a HDD sweet.. heh even though i really only play my xbox and classic systems.. its still cool..

[quote name='nachzeher']You know what gets you a complete Rhapsody? Good Karma.

You know what gets yout good karma? By selling Rhapsody and Lunar to me at cost+ shipping. :)[/quote]

Hey, if he is going to be selling Lunar, you'd come second nach. Some other people here (I come to mind) need that game more than you do! :p

That Mario Party stand is really nice. I Picked up a Viewtiful Joe 2 stand that we had sitting in our backroom at Gamestop. I also put my name on a Star Fox: Assault stand that we just got in. :)

[quote name='KingofGames']That Mario Party stand is really nice. I Picked up a Viewtiful Joe 2 stand that we had sitting in our backroom at Gamestop. I also put my name on a Star Fox: Assault stand that we just got in. :)[/quote]

I'm also getting Wario DS stand.

Awesome. :)
I saw this funny advertisment for Wario DS at Toys R Us. It was essentially the cover of Wario DS, but the mustache was furry. I wonder if the stand will be similar..?

[quote name='KingofGames']Awesome. :)
I saw this funny advertisment for Wario DS at Toys R Us. It was essentially the cover of Wario DS, but the mustache was furry. I wonder if the stand will be similar..?[/quote]

Yup it's furry.

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='nachzeher']You know what gets you a complete Rhapsody? Good Karma.

You know what gets yout good karma? By selling Rhapsody and Lunar to me at cost+ shipping. :)[/quote]

Hey, if he is going to be selling Lunar, you'd come second nach. Some other people here (I come to mind) need that game more than you do! :p[/quote]

Says the guy with 20 copies of Lunar. :lol:

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='Rig'][quote name='nachzeher']You know what gets you a complete Rhapsody? Good Karma.

Hey, if he is going to be selling Lunar, you'd come second nach. Some other people here (I come to mind) need that game more than you do! :p[/quote]

Says the guy with 20 copies of Lunar. :lol:[/quote]

20? No way! I don't have that many games. :lol:

bread's done
Back