My DSi for your DS Lite +Paypal

Sorry, I'm looking to stay in the DS family, I just don't really need the features of the DSi at this point and time, and could use the extra cash to cover a vet bill on my credit card.

[quote name='thegreek']imagine if someone will take this sucker trade! dslite +$60? LOL!!!!! YEAH, that sounds like a fair trade, NOT![/QUOTE]
umm...
"7. No threadcrapping in TL's. If someone has a question or concern about pricing in a TL, please take it directly to the OP of the TL. Threadcrap, as well as insult posts will be looked at seriously. If you don't like someone's prices, don't comment."

Updated color, sorry about that. And again I am somewhat willing to negotiate, but based on my research on ebay, this seems around what would be fair, a little on the high side maybe, but again, my system is in like new condition.

No thread-crapping, but perhaps some advise. It's a bad time to try this trade around here. Most CAGs can clearly see that Dell is selling brand new DSi for about $138 shipped right now. Most DS Lites can be found for msrp of about $129 anywhere.
Hence, your trade is simply not very attractive.

If you really need those funds, put it up on Ebay. Also, keep in mind, most CAGs will not buy at MSRP and even DSLites can be found cheaper. The only way you'll get that trade or a buy around here is if you put it up for price where you will lose money.

bread's done
Back