My E3 2007 Pics

I enjoyed looking at these, Redeema. Thanks for posting. I was all invited and junk but didn't go (recently got what amounts to a day job). I was at Microsoft's presser, though. From the picture, you seemed to be in front of the video camera horde? I was off to stage left, basically in front of where Reggie Bush was facing. I even used my seat cushion at the beach last weekend, and it worked great!

I snaked four seat cushions. There were people walking away with like eight of them. They'd probably be great by the pool side. I did see your name on the big screen, though ViolentLee. I turned to the guy who was with me and I mentioned that I sort of know you. You didn't really miss too much, though. I miss the central location of the LA E3's of past.

Yeah, that was happenstance. We walked into the hotel and there he was just standing there. I had missed him last year at the end of E3 as they stood at the Nintendo booth. I met Charles Martinet (the voice of Mario) and for whatever reason got Satoru Iwata to sign something. But I just missed Miyamoto. This year he was hanging out in the lobby. We went to the Nintendo booth and were there for like two hours I'm guessing, when we came back he was still chillin' in the lobby. I don't know if he was just meeting and greeting or if it just happened to be timing again. He was nice enough, though. When we walked out I heard someone loading the Nitnendo ride mention "Reggie", but I didn't stick around to see him when he came out of the hotel. I've got more to upload, maybe I'll do that right now.

Updated: New Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3 pics and more.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Cool you met Miyamoto and Cheapy in person!

Although I think you're holding out on us with the Morgan Webb and Olivia Munn pics (seriously, where was Olivia?).

bread's done
Back