My EBAY auction. Entire Dreamcast Collection Must Go! 60+ Games and System.

GTmaster39

CAGiversary!
Auction Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190201923959

I hate to do it and I'm going gray just thinking about it, but I'm in a jam and I'm finally in one of those situations where I gotta sell some stuff.

This is my first time ever selling anything on ebay, so I figure I could get all the help I could by having you guys just take a peek at what I have up for bid. I dont have any CAG deals "Homie Hook-ups". But the bidding is going to start off at $0.99. So everyone has a fair chance. That and its a 10 day auction so tell your friends. HA!

Like I said in the topic. There are quite a few AMAZING games in this whole auction. 60+ games and a system with everything that should come with it like, controllers, vga adapter, memory cards.........etc. Everything is listed in the auction so please take a look. Oh, and I've got 100% Positive Feedback.

Here is the grail/highlight of the auction!
Picture008.jpg

Thanks again everyone. And thank you CheapyD.

Awesome list, kind of sad to sell it. I can't see myself doing away w/ my DC collection, but good luck! I went ahead and threw in a bid for ya.

[quote name='Negative']Awesome list, kind of sad to sell it. I can't see myself doing away w/ my DC collection, but good luck! I went ahead and threw in a bid for ya.[/QUOTE]

I know! I was telling myself 6 years ago that I'd never EVER sell it. I was all choking up just taking the freakin pictures!

Thanks again for the support CAGers.

Wow if I had the money I would be bidding on this to win, sorry man but good luck and hope everything goes well for you!

Damn I have about that many myself, but I don't think I could bring myself to sell them like that, congrats on biting the bullet and doing what ya gotta do. Bid on it for the hell of it

Bump. Little Update. I was digging around an extra box of electronics and found an extra Official Sega Dreamcast VMU and Performace Rumble Pack. If any CAG member wins the auction, just PM me your Ebay handle to verify and I'll throw them in as a bonus.

We got 4 days left.

[quote name='RandyTsai']whats the point of listing the auction here. no cags going to win.[/QUOTE]

Come on now. No one likes a negative nancy. And I'm pretty sure it says Game Auctions & Auction Discussions. That and you clicked on it, so that makes one more person that knows about my auction.

[quote name='coolsteel']I'm amazed it is going for so much, guess someone wants to really get a solid collection right from the bat[/QUOTE]

I figure there are only 2 types of people bidding on this. Resellers and collectors. I've got one reseller on here right now bidding on it and there feedback is horrible (200+ in negs). I looked up the name on Digitpress's blacklist and sure enough there she was..... nip that real quick....LOL.

bread's done
Back