My eBay Auctions - Various Systems - Super Mario RPG, Secret of Mana and more

greendj27

CAGiversary!
I am in the process of getting rid of all my old games and am starting on my Nintendo 64 games.

Here's a link to my auctions:

My Auctions

I will also drop the shipping down to $2 for anyone from CAG. Just let me know when you send payment that you are from CAG. Also, I will be adding games to my auction list, so please check back often.

Thanks.

[quote name='screwkick']Selling a SNES console by chance?

I'd bid on that.[/quote]

I will be. I have two of them. I'll be listing about five games a day until everything is gone. I have about 30 more Super nintendo games and then I will be moving on to Nintendo and Playstation games.

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='screwkick']Selling a SNES console by chance?

I'd bid on that.[/quote]

I will be. I have two of them. I'll be listing about five games a day until everything is gone. I have about 30 more Super nintendo games and then I will be moving on to Nintendo and Playstation games.[/quote]

Cool. I'll check back. Been looking for one recently. Are yours in good condition (no yellow plastic)?

[quote name='screwkick'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='screwkick']Selling a SNES console by chance?

I'd bid on that.[/quote]

I will be. I have two of them. I'll be listing about five games a day until everything is gone. I have about 30 more Super nintendo games and then I will be moving on to Nintendo and Playstation games.[/quote]

Cool. I'll check back. Been looking for one recently. Are yours in good condition (no yellow plastic)?[/quote]

I'll have to check. They are in a seperate box that I have stored away. When I list them I will include a picture and description about things like that though.

[quote name='greendj27'][quote name='screwkick'][quote name='greendj27'][quote name='screwkick']Selling a SNES console by chance?

I'd bid on that.[/quote]

Cool. I'll check back. Been looking for one recently. Are yours in good condition (no yellow plastic)?[/quote]

I'll have to check. They are in a seperate box that I have stored away. When I list them I will include a picture and description about things like that though.[/quote]

Thanks. I'll be on the lookout.

[quote name='beerguy961']For Paypal, do you accept CC payments. Cause I have no money in Paypal itself and I'm not really interested in linking it...[/quote]

Yes I can take credit card payments from paypal.

bread's done
Back