Feedback
17 (100%)
Splinter Cell PS2
Beyond Good and Evil PS2
Kill Bill DVD
Beavis and Buthead Genesis
Lion King Genesis
For a grand total of 52.43

Also KB was having buy 2 get one for a penny so I got three board games for twenty bucks for my little cousin

Doesn't seem like a GREAT deal to me...

I mean, it looks like there is a buy 2 get 1 free and you only bought 5 games. Why not get another game for free?

Maybe there is something I am missing.

[quote name='smalien1']Splinter Cell PS2
Beyond Good and Evil PS2
Kill Bill DVD
Beavis and Buthead Genesis
Lion King Genesis
For a grand total of 52.43
[/quote]

WEll, I guess the main thing is if you're happy than that's all that matters

But you posted here for our opinions, so im gonna give you mine...

You can get Splinter Cell and BG&E for as low as 10.00 each with a little work - every pawn shop around me has SC for 10.00, BG&E can be found for the same at just about any pawn or even cheaper than 20.00 used at a gamestore.

DVD - meh, pointless purchase. Pawnshops regularly get DVD's in for 4-6.00 each. I've seen Kill Bill there more than once. Plus you wait for a while and you can get it on sale for about 10 bucks.

The genesis games, i hope you didn't pay more than a buck a piece for em, cause that's about all genesis games are worth...especially 2 common as shit games like those.

Overall, you shouldn't have paid more than 25.00 for all that stuff. If you did (which you did) you got no kinda deal whatsoever...you paid more than normal price and EB games flipped you around and smacked your ass.

but if you're happy about your purchases that's all that counts.

Beyond Good and Evil is freaking everywhere I go. CC has a ton of them still at $19.99. Not the way I would have gone with the 2 get 1 sale, but yeah. For those sales, it's generally a good idea to get two rather new release games and one free rather new release game, you save more money that way.
But as long as your happy.

no good new releases...but you think the games you bought are good? I'm going to take advantage fo the EB sale with new releases such as Splinter Cell 2, Full Spectrum Warrior, Spider-Man 2, Ninja Gaiden, Sudeki, Thief,...everyone on this board could rattle on and on with kick-ass new releases but you.

Sorry Smalien. I agree with everyone else. I guess the important thing is that you are happy with the purchase. Stop trying to defend your purchase. You are happy with it. We don't think it is anything special. Move on.

[quote name='turdferguson']no good new releases...but you think the games you bought are good? I'm going to take advantage fo the EB sale with new releases such as Splinter Cell 2, Full Spectrum Warrior, Spider-Man 2, Ninja Gaiden, Sudeki, Thief,...everyone on this board could rattle on and on with kick-ass new releases but you.[/quote]

I already have splinter cell and I have a ps2 so all those games, except Sudeki are x-box

[quote name='smalien1'][quote name='turdferguson']no good new releases...but you think the games you bought are good? I'm going to take advantage fo the EB sale with new releases such as Splinter Cell 2, Full Spectrum Warrior, Spider-Man 2, Ninja Gaiden, Sudeki, Thief,...everyone on this board could rattle on and on with kick-ass new releases but you.[/quote]

I already have splinter cell and I have a ps2 so all those games, except Sudeki are x-box[/quote]Sudeki is Xbox. Spiderman 2 is for both systems. Right?

bread's done
Back