my first avatar

darkmere

CAGiversary!
to celebrate my 100th post i decided to make my first avatar...not nearly as hard as i would have thought...maybe i'll work on a sig next...

[quote name='StealthySeal']thats a wierd avatar

and who would make a seperate thread JUST announcing they havean avatar now? :roll:[/quote]
Well I once did. :)

[quote name='Smell']StealthySeal's avatar > everyones except for big nick[/quote]

I disagree. Don't make me tackle your ass.

[quote name='StealthySeal']and who would make a seperate thread JUST announcing they havean avatar now? :roll:[/quote]

Um, let's see. I did it. As did Whipsmartbanky (who gave us RoboCheapy). I know there have been others...

Come on man. You've been here a while now. I expect more from you. :p

hehe...thanks for the support...i created a thread because:
1. others have long before i was a memeber and several since, so why not me
2. cause i was bored off my ass
3. i was just curious to see what the reaction would be, afterall, it's my avatar, not yours, i'm the only one who needs to like it (and i didn't feel like goin with some generic/overused image, so i chose a pic from one of my favorite movies)

The problem with the picture is that I can't tell if someone is pointed a gun to the guys's head or if the guy is pointing a gun at his own head.

I'm not really into the suicide angle.

[quote name='Smell']StealthySeal's avatar > everyones except for big nick[/quote]
*edit* except any avatar made by whipsmartbanky and my own avatar

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='Smell']StealthySeal's avatar > everyones except for big nick[/quote]
*edit* except any avatar made by whipsmartbanky and my own avatar[/quote]

But I am the only one that has an animated avatar from WSB. Remember that BITCHES!

big nicks is so loveable i mean come on it does look funny. Also its under Did someone say Olsen Twins? so it looks like the guy is gonna eat or rape them

[quote name='BigNick']
But I am the only one that has an animated avatar from WSB. Remember that BITCHES![/quote]

Look potato head! Don't make me slice you and dice you, french style! I have the best avatar around (not to mention the only animated avatar by DaPhatty in existence!) BELIEVE THAT!

You sir have earned... A badge of shame!

shameonyou.png

[quote name='daphatty'][quote name='BigNick']
But I am the only one that has an animated avatar from WSB. Remember that BITCHES![/quote]

Look potato head! Don't make me slice you and dice you, french style! I have the best avatar around (not to mention the only animated avatar by DaPhatty in existence!) BELIEVE THAT!

You sir have earned... A badge of shame!

shameonyou.png
[/quote]

Sounds like someone is jealous. Its ok. If yo ask real nice, I just might email you a copy.

Ah, so those sweet-looking cartoon avatars are created by WhipSmartBanky? That guy has talent! I was kind of wondering where the similar-looking avatars came from. I figured it was some cartoon I had never seen.

bread's done
Back