My First Born Child for Gallop Racer 2003...

BigLebowski

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I want this game sooo BADLY... if you have it, check my tradelist. If you don't see anything there, please PM me. We can discuss...

Do you mind a used copy? I think I saw one at work last time I was there. If you want me to, I can check friday and give you an idea of how much it would be. :wink:

[quote name='BigLebowski']I want this game sooo BADLY... if you have it, check my tradelist. If you don't see anything there, please PM me. We can discuss...[/quote]

Man, too bad you didn't post this a couple weeks ago. I had an extra copy that I was trying to get rid of for the longest time but I just ended up putting it on Ebay. :(

You know, Gallop Racer 2004 is coming out in a couple weeks anyway. You should just hold out for that instead. It'll be playable online too. Already have my copy pre-ordered! :p

[quote name='norkusa'][quote name='BigLebowski']I want this game sooo BADLY... if you have it, check my tradelist. If you don't see anything there, please PM me. We can discuss...[/quote]

Man, too bad you didn't post this a couple weeks ago. I had an extra copy that I was trying to get rid of for the longest time but I just ended up putting it on Ebay. :(

You know, Gallop Racer 2004 is coming out in a couple weeks anyway. You should just hold out for that instead. Will have online support too. Already have my copy pre-ordered. :p[/quote]

Yeah, I'll be getting 2004, but I have a thing for my PS2 horse racing games. Gotta collect them all... maybe Zenithian Legend has a copy of this...

[quote name='slidecage']got 2001 and 2003

like 2001 a lot more then 2003[/quote]

Are you interested in trading, or just letting us all know which one you prefer?

I hear you, man. I love my horse racing games too.

Anyone ever played G1 Jockey 3? Or has anyone even *seen* a copy for sale? That one is impossible to find. I've only seen one copy after 2 years of PS2 hunting in the wild at it was $40 at EB. I'd love to get my hands on that one.

[quote name='punqsux']1) is your first born over 18 and female?
2) if yes to 1 PM me[/quote]

I don't have a First Born yet, so I guess this is like a pre-order.

[quote name='FrankMcCutcheon']norkusa, where did you hear that Gallop Racer 2004 was going to be playable online?[/quote]

I swear I read it in a magazine or website. Why, did you hear different?

EDIT: Man, maybe there isn't going to be any online play. I've read that 1-on-1 online play is available for the Japanese version, but not for the US. That sucks.

Well, at least I still have my Sharkport and can compete in GR online racing leagues that way.

Will your first born be white? White babies sell for thousands of dollars on the black market. Definitely a smart investment for a crappy PS2 game.

bread's done
Back