My first BRAG! (now with trip report!)

DiRT_X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I'm sorry, but i HAVE to share this!!

ebay WOOOO!!

p.s. its a seller i trust, ive bought lots of items from them via Cowboom and if they say Like-New, you can believe them.:applause:

edit: just unboxed, box was destroyed (thanks UPS) contents BRAND NEW SEALED!!!!! :bouncy::applause::bouncy::applause::bouncy::booty:
[IMG-L=6055]12352[/IMG-L]

Last edited by a moderator:
In a way, hate to burst your bubbles a little, but that's about how much they sell for on ebay nowadays. I was looking at getting one in the past few days but decided to wait for it to drop more.

I know it said Acceptable, but
Overall Condition: Like New
Cosmetic Condition: Like New
Testing Notes: This item is working. This item is in the original box.
This item appears to be in like new condition, the item may be slightly used, but appears to be in 'as new' condition.

I trust dealtree when it comes to their item descriptions, have spent a lot of money with them.

[quote name='elessar123']In a way, hate to burst your bubbles a little, but that's about how much they sell for on ebay nowadays. I was looking at getting one in the past few days but decided to wait for it to drop more.[/QUOTE]

I've been bidding on Renegade editions for days, even ones with damaged cases or scrached up turntables been going for $75+
$78.00
$75 - w/scratches
$56 (broken case)

anyway, im jazzed, and you gotta expect at least one negative comment, cause internet = awesome!

Looks like a good deal to me, OP. I have no interest in that game or I would be jealous. $66 shipped for an item that was originally $200 is pretty good IMO.

Somebody in the goHastings thread purchased a DJ Hero normal for $36 from them, and they received a Renegade Edition by mistake in the full box with everything. Now that is a good deal :D

[quote name='DiRT_X']I know it said Acceptable, but
Overall Condition: Like New
Cosmetic Condition: Like New
Testing Notes: This item is working. This item is in the original box.
This item appears to be in like new condition, the item may be slightly used, but appears to be in 'as new' condition.

I trust dealtree when it comes to their item descriptions, have spent a lot of money with them.

I've been bidding on Renegade editions for days, even ones with damaged cases or scrached up turntables been going for $75+
$78.00
$75 - w/scratches
$56 (broken case)

anyway, im jazzed, and you gotta expect at least one negative comment, cause internet = awesome![/QUOTE]

Hey, I'm not saying you didn't get a good deal, but if you look at the link Alex2290 posted above me, you'd see I wasn't lying. Just as a side note, I won a :360:Tekken 6 bundle over the weekend for $43, and that was about midrange of what they're selling for, and I'm happy too (especially since it came with a sealed copy of Tekken 6 with slipcover), but I didn't think it was really a spetacular deal for the time being.

[quote name='elessar123']Hey, I'm not saying you didn't get a good deal, but if you look at the link Alex2290 posted above me, you'd see I wasn't lying. Just as a side note, I won a :360:Tekken 6 bundle over the weekend for $43, and that was about midrange of what they're selling for, and I'm happy too (especially since it came with a sealed copy of Tekken 6 with slipcover), but I didn't think it was really a spetacular deal for the time being.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but if you look at the ones that sold for less, they are broken or missing pieces. He got a solid deal.

[quote name='elessar123']Hey, I'm not saying you didn't get a good deal, but if you look at the link Alex2290 posted above me, you'd see I wasn't lying. Just as a side note, I won a :360:Tekken 6 bundle over the weekend for $43, and that was about midrange of what they're selling for, and I'm happy too (especially since it came with a sealed copy of Tekken 6 with slipcover), but I didn't think it was really a spetacular deal for the time being.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna be wanting Tekken 6 bundle next (once my pocket recovers)

[quote name='DiRT_X']I'm gonna be wanting Tekken 6 bundle next (once my pocket recovers)[/QUOTE]

I got mine from MobilePC (Affiliate of Best Buy? Mine came with a sticker saying it was inspected by BBY) off ebay. They've been putting them up 2 a day, 24 hr auctions, and they're all ending between $37~$46 ish.

dealtree auctions and tech store appear to be the same company, as they have the same paypal address. Did anyone else notice that in both "stores" everything listed today seems to be ~$100, but everything listed before today had a MUCH lower "starting price"

[quote name='orcafan8']dealtree auctions and tech store appear to be the same company, as they have the same paypal address. Did anyone else notice that in both "stores" everything listed today seems to be ~$100, but everything listed before today had a MUCH lower "starting price"[/QUOTE]

they also have their own in-house auctions at www.cowboom.com , but the shipping there is MURDER. they have wonky pricing and grading schemes, like whoever on duty has their own way of doing stuff, but ive shopped with them for a while now, and they sell good product.

bread's done
Back