My first deal donkey konga $10 and more at Wal-mart YMMV?

Wez455

CAGiversary!
ok sorry if this was posted before. donkey konga and jungle beat is only $10 at wal-mart (with bongos). also saw konga 2 for $30 and spare bongos (didnt scan, so i have no idea what price they are.) this was at the shreveport, la walmart on mansfied rd. as usual with wal-mart YMMV.

Can anyone else confirm this? I know i heard about Donkey Konga's going on clearance, but some say it was bongo's, some say just the game, some say both. I was at my Wal-Mart and don't recall seeing any of these games, but maybe I'll check again if I get a second.

I was at my Wal-Mart the other day and I saw it was just the bongo's. I did notice that they finally took down the price of Jungle Beat from $54.99 to $39.99

yeah, i was shocked to. the price said $30, but i scanned it under the barcode scanner and it said $10.

[quote name='Wez455']yeah, i was shocked to. the price said $30, but i scanned it under the barcode scanner and it said $10.[/QUOTE]
UPC# ?
Location (city & state) of this particular wal-mart ?

[quote name='eye_cue']UPC# ?
Location (city & state) of this particular wal-mart ?[/QUOTE]

What you seek is in the update, except for the UPC, which I am sure you can come up with on half.com by looking for the said games.

[quote name='eye_cue']UPC# ?
Location (city & state) of this particular wal-mart ?[/QUOTE] as said before, you can look on half.com. also the location is in the first post. im going to head to another walmart to see how YMMV this is. so ill report back later.

oh i forgot to add that these where not in the display case. they where on the sides (like target). of coarse if you see some locked up, i guess it wouldnt hurt to have them scan it.

bread's done
Back