My First Ebay Listing :D GTAIII Claude Action Figure

I wouldn't know since I never really sold anything on ebay or online besides a pair of shoes. I'm not really familiar with shipping prices and all of that stuff.

For me thought i personally think the Shipping is a killer for me at least. Where did you buy the figure from though? looks awesome.

Ive never sold anything either (other than here and there through Craigslist)

I won it from Complex mag. You can still buy one from the Rockstar store though. They haven't sold out.
Thanks for the help. Im gonna lower the shipping :D

oh thanks... and OH LORD! it's expensive! lol
I'd say leave the shipping how it is unless someone with a lot of shipping experience suggest otherwise.

Oh man this would look amazing next to me twisted metal ice cream truck lol

My advice would be to avoid doing reserves on stuff since it cost extra and make the starting bid at the least you are willing to take for the item. Especially with your buy it now at $130 people probably aren't bidding because they think your reserve is probably about the same.

I'll probably bid on this lol gta 3 is one of my all time favorite games. And Claude is one of my favorite characters aside from Tommy Vercetti of course. How much is the reserve price?

Your title should be more descriptive. Add 'Grand Theft Auto' and '3' to make it more searchable.

If you can't add more to the title pay the .50 or whatever so you can add it in the subtitle. I believe that is also searchable. Sorry if that's incorrect.

Or you can take out some non key words like maybe 'collectible' and 'anniversary' to make the other words fit in the main title. You just want to make sure whatever words people will search for are in there somewhere.

Other than that the listing looks fine. There may be reservations from buyers considering you have no feedback. There's not a whole lot you can do about that obviously but one thing you can do in the future is sell a bunch of smaller stuff first just to get the positive feedback.

The Item sold with 'buy it now' today but, I still wanted to thank everyone for their advice. I really appreciate it.
Would've thanked all of you yesterday but I didnt want to keep bumping this thread above other people daily bumps.

bread's done
Back