My first F/S list!(Only 2 games left!9/25)

senorwoohoo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Hey, this is my F/S list, obviously, and that is exactly what I want to do. I am not looking to trade any of these games, they are only for sale. They are all in mint condition with box and instructions. If you wish to see a picture of the game you are interested in, send me a PM and I will take a picture of the item. Shipping is included in the prices and I will figure out a way to make it cheaper when you buy multiple games at the same time. Here is the list:

XBox:
Brute Force(PH) - $5
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon(with EB stickers on case) - $7
BUY ALL FOR $10 shipped

Feel free to PM me with other offers instead of those prices listed.

Thanks!

Edit: - http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=senor-woo-hoo&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS
100% eBay User Feedback

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Hey, this is my F/S list, obviously, and that is exactly what I want to do. I am not looking to trade any of these games, they are only for sale. They are all in mint condition with box and instructions. If you wish to see a picture of the game you are interested in, send me a PM and I will take a picture of the item. Shipping is included in the prices and I will figure out a way to make it cheaper when you buy multiple games at the same time. Here is the list:

XBox:
Brute Force(PH) - $5
Counterstrike - $7
XIII - $5
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance(PH) - $7
XBox Live Official Communicator - Send me a PM

Gamecube:
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King - $8
Metroid Prime - $7
NBA Street Vol. 2 - $7
Viewtiful Joe - $9
F-Zero GX - $7
Resident Evil REmake(PC) - $8

Feel free to PM me with other offers instead of those prices listed.

Thanks![/QUOTE]
\
that dance banana cracks me up everytime i see it.. i send you a pm as soon as i find out what they need. I seee a few games but i want to make sure (ie Nba street and F zero probally but want to make sure)

[quote name='Meshuggah27']I can get most of those games sealed for alot less than your selling for :([/QUOTE]

My bad? I just don't feel like getting ripped off by EB or Gamestop since all I want is money for these.

Will you take $25 shipped for Counterstrike, MK Deadly Alliance, LOTR: Return of the King, NBA Street Vol. 2, and F-Zero GX?

dance banana dance.. man i cant look at this topic in class cause i would bust out laughing at that banana. dont know why but that thing cracks me up .. also PM

bread's done
Back