My first sealed NES game.

I have that, addams family and lemmings sealed. I may have a couple more, but I don't think so. They were bought a long time ago when stores still sold nes stuff, weren't bought as collectors items. I just never opened them.

Eyyyy I could've bought that too. My KB had tons of these sealed (along with another NES game) up until 1999 or so, but they were charging $20 (which was too much, and I wasn't thinking).

All gone now though. Did you get it at KB?

[quote name='Seventh']I didn't know they had a star tropics 2!!![/QUOTE]

I always thought the first one looked cool (best friend owned it) but didn't know about the sequel either.

I bought that game for $5 at Wal Mart just before going to college back in 96. I didn't keep it sealed long though, it was worth it to open it and play for $5.

[quote name='thisiswack']I got my first sealed NES game in '85 or '86. Good to see you've caught up with the times.[/QUOTE]

That is whack.

My first one was Renegade in 1991.

[quote name='thisiswack']I got my first sealed NES game in '85 or '86. Good to see you've caught up with the times.[/QUOTE]

Actually, my real first sealed one was in 1990, this is just the first that I'm keeping sealed.

I picked up a Star Tropics 2 sealed also at a Toys R Us in about 2001. It was only like $3 so I figured I would keep it sealed. Also a couple of years ago I found a sealed Battletoads at a pawn shop in Wyoming and I was like "sweet!". I already have both so I will keep them sealed and mint as the day they were manufactured. I would kind of like to have a sealed game from each Nintendo system.

bread's done
Back