My Forza 2 came w/ no booklet, how about you?

cdrober

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
*sorry if this is a re-post, couldn't find it*

I had heard people talk about games not coming with a booklet, but this is my first time getting a game without a booklet. I purchased from Circuit City new and when i opened it up there was none inside. It even had the secuirty seal on it (underneath the shrinkwrap). Does anyone know if when a customer returns a game to CC if they will re-shrinkwrap a game?

Anyways, I'm going back to try and get another copy, but I'm worried about them thinking I'm just trying to 'pull one over' on them...what do you all think? any strategy tips?

Just tell them honesty that you didn't find a manual in there and that you really need one in order to play the game

[quote name='zewone']I think you need to subscribe to the service.[/QUOTE]

??

anyways, yeah I'm sure they won't give you hassle. The street price on the Forza 2 booklet isn't worth much :lol:

[quote name='zewone']I think you need to subscribe to the service.[/quote]

Yeah, I don't think this game is supposed to come with a manual.

[quote name='Trakan']Yeah, I don't think this game is supposed to come with a manual.[/quote]

I thought about this also, but on Ebay the used copies do have pictures of the game w/ a manual.

and then, if there's still no book, have them build a new CC and then check all the ones they get in. Keep doing this until your thirst for an instuction manual is quenched.

[quote name='GizmoGC']Its a manual. Does it do something special?[/quote]

Yes, It transports you to the magical land of Manualania... with streets paved in potted meat product and trees that give cheese apples.

Once you pass Colon Ridge, you can see the giant Bile Falls, where many a warrior flung himself to his death over the love of Princess Coldsoria.

Other than that... it's not really all that special.

[quote name='GizmoGC']Its a manual. Does it do something special?[/QUOTE]

It makes you get more out of the game when you sell it...

also when you pay full fucking price for a brand new sealed game it should come with the bloody manual. The man is not making an outrageous request.

[quote name='magiic']also when you pay full fucking price for a brand new sealed game it should come with the bloody manual. The man is not making an outrageous request.[/QUOTE]

If it's like teh EA manuals, then what's the point? Standard EA manuals are 5-6 pages of very generic information.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']If it's like teh EA manuals, then what's the point? Standard EA manuals are 5-6 pages of very generic information.[/quote]

yah. so true. first page is the game introduction. Second page is control. 3-6 is all the manufactures logos and there rights to use them. But he should have a manual none the less.

[quote name='Mechafenris']Yes, It transports you to the magical land of Manualania... with streets paved in potted meat product and trees that give cheese apples.
[/quote]

:drool:

and this is why I only purchase used video games.. if there is no manual I can't complain.. then again I'm cheap..

if you paid in full you should have everything in full.. but I probably wouldn't waste my time/gas/energy on something as trivial as an instruction manual.. and if Forza 2 is anything like Forza 1.. there isn't much "resale" value anyways unless you plan on trading it.. in less than 3 months..

bread's done
Back