My friend got over 1,000 free condoms!!

hec204

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
So a couple of weeks ago me and my buddy saw a link to the the "Order a free sample" page on trojan's website, he said we should make a program to automatically order them for you over and over again, so we did, he then let it run for a few hours and it ended up ordering over 1,000 of them, and about 2 weeks later...

He got them all.

Pics:
vfe9md.jpg

295v2pf.jpg

Some other guy that got some too:
img149eh6.jpg

img148nx8.jpg

I couldn't help but to LMAO when I saw those pictures...
I wonder who could use all of those in under a year or even two...

Here's the page showing the actual program we made...
http://purecheating.net/forums/premi...neak-peek.html

Last edited by a moderator:
You could also get free condoms by going to any college's health center. Some even give "goodie bags" with a bunch of different brands of condoms and even lube. Let the hoarding begin!

^_^ He better leave a good tip for his mail person. (in the old days people would leave a tip around Chirstmas time for mail people),

[quote name='packerfan10']^_^ He better leave a good tip for his mail person. (in the old days people would leave a tip around Chirstmas time for mail people),[/quote]

I hope he accepts condoms.

I can't believe no one along the line said anything. Either that or the guys they pay to stuff those envelopes don't get paid enough to care about 1000 addresses all to the same place. I mean hell, if that's the case, free lifetime supplies for everyone!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

However I wouldn't trust them... they probably got holes in them.

So they are only good for jack'n'.

[quote name='Irukandji']Damn I should do this. Then I could afford to have sex again.[/QUOTE]

Yes, because a $5 box of condoms is the only reason you're not having sex...

[quote name='packerfan10']^_^ He better leave a good tip for his mail person. (in the old days people would leave a tip around Chirstmas time for mail people),[/quote]

Mailmen don't deserve jack shit where I live. The mailboxes have to be at the sidewalk, by law. Therefore, mailmen just have to drive to each one and reach out a window. If that minimal work warrants a tip, then society is truly in the shitter.

[quote name='ITDEFX']DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

So they are only good for jack'n'.[/quote]

Who uses a condom for masturbating?!

[quote name='shieryda']Who uses a condom for masturbating?![/quote]

Dude, you touch your penis with your bare hands? Are you gay or something?

[quote name='ITDEFX']DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

So they are only good for jack'n'.[/quote]
I'm pretty sure trojan wouldn't send defective products as samples, since they probably want you to buy more from them later... So they want to prove to you that their product is good.

bread's done
Back