My friend is Wiitarded

afedock

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So me and my friend Charlie had our first experience with Wii tonight. We went over a friend's house and played four player Wii sports. After about 10 minutes of Wii tennis, shit got alittle competitive. So, Charlie, my teammate, does a super fucking serve or whatever the hell he was trying to accomplish and the next thing I know everyone in the room was ducking for cover. He slammed the Wiimote into a fan/light fixture and sends glass shards flying and cut his finger pretty bad.

A couple of my other friends were bleeding from the shards. He bandaged up and we won.

:rofl:
so hilarious hhahaha.... (awkward),,, no? sorry
sometimes people don't get it's just a game.

Wtf! Oh, and el oh el @ Wiimote covered in blood... what an advertisement! The Wii just might cause more injury and pain than the PS3 campers could ever achieve!

Nintendo is kiddy? Pffft.

Keep at a distance fom other objects on the room.

Well, at least you won. Hooray ceiling fan!

[quote name='zewone']It's been one day.

How long until Nintendo gets sued?[/QUOTE]

At this rate, not long. Broken TV's, broken laptop screens, and now a fucking fan cut the shit up out of people.

[quote name='zewone']It's been one day.

How long until Nintendo gets sued?[/quote]
how can they. In not so many words, they say, dont be a dumb ass, and play safely. If someone buys a sword and cuts themself, should they sue the sword maker if the sword works fine but the wielder is broken? they would get sued if they dident have the warning.

[quote name='AshesofWake']next thing you know, wiimote up someone's ass.[/quote]
Trauma Center: Proctology Unit

Hm... it seems like the most common thing to read about the Wii is out it hurt people or breaks things. This isn't a good sign for Nintendo.:lol:

[quote name='White-Wolf']how can they. In not so many words, they say, dont be a dumb ass, and play safely. If someone buys a sword and cuts themself, should they sue the sword maker if the sword works fine but the wielder is broken? they would get sued if they dident have the warning.[/QUOTE]
I'm not saying they'll lose the case, I just know some idiot will try and make some money off them being stupid.

[quote name='zewone']I'm not saying they'll lose the case, I just know some idiot will try and make some money off them being stupid.[/QUOTE]
NINTENDO OWES ME MONIESSS!!!11!!1!1!!!!1!

[quote name='White-Wolf']how can they. In not so many words, they say, dont be a dumb ass, and play safely. If someone buys a sword and cuts themself, should they sue the sword maker if the sword works fine but the wielder is broken? they would get sued if they dident have the warning.[/quote]

the question isn't "how long until Nintendo gets sued and loses", but "how long until Nintendo gets sued". You can sue anyone for pretty much anything, it doesn't mean you will win. Somebody is bound to sue Nintendo over something injury related to the Wii, although it doesn't mean they will win.

Ouch....Folks said that a few people took a beating for the PS3 Launch, but it looks like Nintendo is going to win that titled for the long run. :D

[quote name='SpazX']Haha, I wonder how much money they have budgeted for the eventual lawsuits.[/quote]And there's your $50 difference between expected and actual MSRP. ;)

Good story. My friend almost put a hole in his ceiling, as I was saying 'One time, you'll let go of that remote...'

[quote name='Bazz']A little graphic pictures don't you think.[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding? This is the internet.

how can they. In not so many words, they say, dont be a dumb ass, and play safely. If someone buys a sword and cuts themself, should they sue the sword maker if the sword works fine but the wielder is broken? they would get sued if they dident have the warning.
No kidding. If you are a fuckup and a klutz, take responsibility for your own actions. There are disclaimers on every single game.

[quote name='secretvampire']No kidding. If you are a fuckup and a klutz, take responsibility for your own actions. There are disclaimers on every single game.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention on system startup, in the documentation, on the box... They've done everything short of tattooing "Don't be a Wiitard" on your forehead.

If you sustain an injury, it wasn't for lack of warning.

They should just put a disclaimer in the startup of wii.

"By pressing tha 'A' button you are hearby forfeiting your rights to any lawsuits. Any lawsuits after this point will result in a countersuit and you getting Nintendowned."

PRESS A BUTTON TO START!!!

[quote name='AshesofWake']next thing you know, wiimote up someone's ass.[/quote]

This will make playing tennis very difficult....could u imagine bowling.:applause:

of course the wiimote still works, how else would we have still won afterwards. There are still some blood stains, nongamers might think twice when they pick up the bloodied wiimote.

[quote name='afedock']of course the wiimote still works, how else would we have still won afterwards. There are still some blood stains, nongamers might think twice when they pick up the bloodied wiimote.[/QUOTE]

Now that it has a taste for manflesh, none of us is safe.

:applause:

that's awesome.

you know, the first day I had the Wii I was like "why the fuck do they have warnings in between every single menu item and game?"

now I know why. The Wii is destroying america one appliance and hand at a time.

lmao :rofl: I'm sorry, it's not supposed to be funny, but I can just imagine him acting all cocky and shit and getting really into it, then he throws his hand up and breaks the glass.

Did anyone see best week ever on VH1 this week? sources are telling me the bloodied hand was on TV! I gotta see the rerun later.

wiimotecopy.jpg

[quote name='afedock']Did anyone see best week ever on VH1 this week? sources are telling me the bloodied hand was on TV! I gotta see the rerun later.[/QUOTE]

I was just about to post that here. To bad you didn't copyright it, or else you could be getting a motherfuckin TV check!

This shit is depressing. Why is it that the very small handful of total morons are making the news over busting stuff with their Wii? Controller throwing has been part of the gaming culture since the earliest days.

There was also some Fox affiliate running a story on some old fat lady who twisted her knee playing Wii Tennis. They quoted Perrin Kaplan who, to her credit, said that if people are getting hurt playing the Wii it means they're really badly out of shape.

All these other stupid sites are taking the pics and posting them..is there anything i can do? I rather them atleast give some credit to CAG.

I'm waiting to see the first Wii death. Hopefully on the guy's car bumper will be a sticker that reads "you can pry my wiimote from my cold dead fingers"

[quote name='afedock']All these other stupid sites are taking the pics and posting them..is there anything i can do? I rather them atleast give some credit to CAG.[/QUOTE]
You can take down the original picture and put up a new one with www.cheapassgamer.com watermarked on it.

VH1 may have stole some material from us as well. When they where talking about it the one of the dudes said "What will happen next?" The guy next to him replies, "I got the wii-mote stuck up my ass" Which can clearly be seen on page 1 of this thread:

[quote name='AshesofWake']next thing you know, wiimote up someone's ass.[/QUOTE]

The Wii pic's we posted here, were on VH1, on a show called "Best Week Ever" of course they somehow ended up on a website called Wiihaveaproblem.com which kinda sucks they got some airtime instead of Cheapassgamer.com so... I really dont know where they got there story for them, I think they just made it up.

bread's done
Back