My Game Trading Offers over-wrote each other

TiE23

CAGiversary!
I decided to start looking into the game trading feature on the site finally, and so far I like what I see.

Anyway, simply enough, last night I send an offer to send Red Faction: Guerrilla for a copy of LittleBigPlanet, just an offer, guy hasn't seen or responded yet.

This morning, I make another offer to send Uncharted 1 for a copy of Valkyria Chronicles.

I go to my trades list... and now I only have one trade offer (for this new one). Now it's like my old trade for LBP isn't anywhere. And now, on my side, the comment I left with each trade request now appears together.
Important: I happened to have an old tab open in the browser with the page showing the old trade in it, the URL said it was trade offerid=43. I go to the page to my new trade, it is also trade offerid=43.

So, it looks like I didn't get a new offerid number.

So, it looks like my first trade was erased, and now my first trading partner won't have a trade to look at (?).

But as I go back to try and re-send the LBP trade (I'd rather have that over Valkyria, at the moment), it gives me this warning on the page:

"
alert.gif
You already have an offer pending to this user, submitting a new one will overwrite your existing offer."

So, it looks like the system remembers the old trade I made... but can he find/access it? Or will his url link be rejected because he's not in the trade between myself and another user?

Edit:
I decided to re-send the RedFaction -> LBP offer to the first person. And it did again overwrite the previous offerid=43.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back