My Gamecube, for your *insert here* + LOTS OF GAMES FS!

[quote name='SuprTnr2']Yup and the game is still sealed although the special box is opened. I could let it go for $20.[/QUOTE]

not bad :D

Yeah, I don't mind shipping first. Only thing is I'm a bit low on shipping cash so most things would probably go out on Friday (I get money then :p). I could let Ridge Racers go for $15, mainly cuz its the only DS game that I have that I like, lol.

Ahh, that's not even close to what I wanted to pay. (A few people are offering $11 for a sealed copy) Thanks, though.

[quote name='Farny']Ahh, that's not even close to what I wanted to pay. (A few people are offering $11 for a sealed copy) Thanks, though.[/QUOTE]

haha, then why don't you buy it from them? ;)

CML for Silver. i really like that game.
oh and GTA III. time to start practicing on Liberty City. (the PSP version comes out in October!)

Saliomeorune - D2 is missing the back insert, and im waiting on the manual in the mail. The evolutions are complete and in good shape perhaps $20 shipped for all 3?

Maklershed - $10 shipped for KH, its missing the manual but its the non GH version and the disc is in very good shape along with the case insert.

I'm having trouble finding the actual disc, I have another copy but I think you do too :D. I can look around some more, maybe $10 shipped?

bread's done
Back