My GameFLY game has the wrong code insert?

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I bought Driver: San Francisco back in May from the Gamefly sale. I haven't played multiplayer online at all but I did get the insert with the Uplay Passport from Ubisoft.

It wasn't until today that I closely looked at the imprinted code and noticed it is NOT standard 5x5 Xbox code that would be compatible with Xbox. I ordered the 360 version and when I go to input the Uplay code in-game it is asking me for the 25-digit code. This code is a series of XXX-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Thanks for the info! :)

From the in-game menu I was actually able to just "Purchase" the Uplay Passport and it brought up the MarketPlace item as a 108.00 Kb download for FREE.

Multiplayer is now unlocked.

So I e-mailed GF with my situation (just after I posted) and received a reply from them yesterday.

Their solution: they are sending me another Driver: SF case and manual.

Ok then. :whistle2:?

Just FYI, I think there are quite a few online pass and other DLC codes that don't follow the traditional 5x5 code format. When you see something like this for a 360 game, more than likely it's an in-game code. Just boot up the game and you can enter the code in-game, and it will work just fine.

I know my :360: FIFA Street online pass is a 4x4 code.

bread's done
Back