My Gamestop 75% off/Pawn Shop/Thrift Store haul

BearMan23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Hey, checked out about 4 different GS's, a few pawn shops and a thrift store this weekend, and since everyone else is, I thought I would show some pics of my haul. Most of them are disc only, but I got some pretty good stuff.

I had to go way on the South Side for this stuff, and it didn't have half the suff that the online tracker thing said they would have, but it was still worth it just for Alundra.
Gamestop:
Warcraft II: The Dark Saga:3.75
RPG Maker(Complete): 1.75
Vagrant Story(With Manual):5.00
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo:5.00
Rhapsody(Complete):5.00
Final Fantasy Tactics: 3.25
Dead or Alive:1.50
Bust a Move 4:2.00
Gekido: 1.25
Gundam Battle Assault II:2.00
Alundra:2.00
Persona II(Complete):7.50
Breath of Fire IV(Complete):7.50

Almost bought a LoZ:WW for 8.00 but I had spent too much money already.
Pawn Shop:
Resident Evil 4 GH PS2:5.00
Wild Arms 2(Complete):4.00

Had some other N64 games with manuals, Hey you Pikachu, Pokemon Stadium adn Pokemon Snap, but I didn't think those had much value.
Thrift Store:
Mario Party w/manual:8.00
Legend of Zelda OoT w/ manual:8.00
Mario Allstars:6.00

Haul1.jpg

Haul2.jpg

So I got all this stuff for 63.50 before taxes, i'm moving some of it to the 'bay to offset the cost of my other purchases, but all in all a pretty sucsessfull weekend. Whatcha' think?

Fairly good find... not as good as the other two but still decent.

I just learned that the EB here in my town (while home for the weekend) DID have PS1/N64 games but they were in the store room this one time. And only recently, some guy came and asked about them because of the 75% off deal and they brought them out. He bought every single PS1 game and pretty much every N64 game besides a few sports titles.

Son of a bitch. I can't believe I missed out on some of those games...:whistle2:(

[quote name='BearMan23']Hey, checked out about 4 different GS's, a few pawn shops and a thrift store this weekend, and since everyone else is, I thought I would show some pics of my haul. Most of them are disc only, but I got some pretty good stuff.

I had to go way on the South Side for this stuff, and it didn't have half the suff that the online tracker thing said they would have, but it was still worth it just for Alundra.
Gamestop:
Warcraft II: The Dark Saga:3.75
RPG Maker(Complete): 1.75
Vagrant Story(With Manual):5.00
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo:5.00
Rhapsody(Complete):5.00
Final Fantasy Tactics: 3.25
Dead or Alive:1.50
Bust a Move 4:2.00
Gekido: 1.25
Gundam Battle Assault II:2.00
Alundra:2.00
Persona II(Complete):7.50
Breath of Fire IV(Complete):7.50

Almost bought a LoZ:WW for 8.00 but I had spent too much money already.
Pawn Shop:
Resident Evil 4 GH PS2:5.00
Wild Arms 2(Complete):4.00

Had some other N64 games with manuals, Hey you Pikachu, Pokemon Stadium adn Pokemon Snap, but I didn't think those had much value.
Thrift Store:
Mario Party w/manual:8.00
Legend of Zelda OoT w/ manual:8.00
Mario Allstars:6.00

Haul1.jpg

Haul2.jpg

So I got all this stuff for 63.50 before taxes, i'm moving some of it to the 'bay to offset the cost of my other purchases, but all in all a pretty sucsessfull weekend. Whatcha' think?[/quote]

You suck :) lol so basically as in thrift stores you saying places like goodwill's and suck sell stuff like this?? And how long is that 75% off at eb/gamestop thing going on?? Hey PM me on Rhapsody(PS) if you wanna get rid of that...

Thanks

[quote name='Derrick1979']You suck :) lol so basically as in thrift stores you saying places like goodwill's and suck sell stuff like this?? And how long is that 75% off at eb/gamestop thing going on?? Hey PM me on Rhapsody(PS) if you wanna get rid of that...

Thanks[/QUOTE]
Yeah, most of the stuff I sell on ebay comes from Goodwill or other thrift stores. You can really clean up, because at goodwill CD's(games or music) are only 2 dollars a piece. I've found a Final Fantasy 7 Black Label there once, and I sold it for 51 dollars. I encourage eveyone to check out a Goodwill because the money goes to a good cause anyway.

And to awnser your other questions, Rhapsody is pending but I will let you know if it falls through, and I think this sale is going on 'till GS gets rid of all their PS1/N64 stuff.

To anyone interested I put the PS1 games I want to get rid of on my list, the Nintendo games I put on ebay and all of 'em except Zelda are gone.

Went to a different Gamestop this evening, they had to check "The Back" but I ended up walking out with:

Inuyaha 2.50
Test Drive Off-road 1.25
Scrabble 2.00
Namco Museum 1.25

Nothing too great, but you can't beat the prices.

I'm still WAYYYY tempted to check my local GS's on Thurs when I get home from 2 days on the road and see if any of the ones I KNOW have PS1 games have Intelligent Qube. The damned demo I had of that was SOOOOOOO addicting, but I kept procrastinating on the actual game and NOW, it's 'rare'.

bread's done
Back