CAGiversary!
Just a bit of bragging...
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 X-box $35
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 PS2 $40
Bust a Move 3000 GC $30
RAD Robot Alchemic Drive $18
All prices b/c

All found at a GS in Altoona, IA

[quote name='Morrigan Lover']Goatstore sells Marvel vs. Capcom 2 Dreamcast, which is better than the PS2 or Xbox version, for $35.[/QUOTE]
How is it better?

[quote name='SilverPaw750']How is it better?[/QUOTE]

The PS2 version is like missing animations and other shit like that. Barely noticable.

Nice score op, assuming everything is mint.

[quote name='SilverPaw750']How is it better?[/QUOTE]
MVC2 was originally on Naomi (arcade) hardware. Dreamcast is Naomi's little brother(Same underlying hardware just that Naomi has a boatload of RAM) so a perfect port was a no-brainer.

plus...the DC controller is much better IMHO for fighting games. But if you really cared that much, you would use an arcade stick.

[quote name='CappyCobra']MVC2 was originally on Naomi (arcade) hardware. Dreamcast is Naomi's little brother(Same underlying hardware just that Naomi has a boatload of RAM) so a perfect port was a no-brainer.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the Dreamcast version isn't even arcade perfect. I can't remember the exact specifics, but if I remember correctly, some of the problems with the port involved Gambit's cards. I'd try to dig up the list of problems on Shoryuken, but the site is currently down.

[quote name='billyG']Is RAD rare or any good? I see that all of the time. Worth picking up for under $20 ?[/QUOTE]

yes.

bread's done
Back