Krunks

CAGiversary!
walked into halfpriced books today and came away with this:

DSC01774.jpg

who would have seen that one coming?

edit: apparently i have no idea how to post an image
edit 2: got it

[quote name='Skuttie']How much does a sealed copy go for anyway?[/QUOTE]

Used complete mint ones go for $50+, so this being sealed I would say more.

That's definitely an awesome deal. Shitty game...shitty beyond belief...but is certainly gonna fetch you a lot if you flip it. Or just a nice addition to your Zelda collection, if that's the case.

financially i should flip it, but im terrible at getting rid of games that are worth money that i never play, guess it puts me that much closer to all zelda games lol

in this case LC refers to Little Chute, and it was at the appleton half-price books, they had a couple other cdi games (couple sealed) but after this one, none of them seemed worth it

[quote name='Access_Denied']Who actually owns a CD-i? :???:[/QUOTE]

I actually have a friend who has owned one since launch. His dad worked at a IBM and for some reason in the 90s IBM used the CD-i at a lot of business events for it's video disc playing functionality. Regardless, it was a hilariously bad video game system. I remember my friend trying really hard to convince me that Seventh Guest was the best video game EVER.

As for that Wand of Gamelon. Never open that, ever! Also, it might be worth it to look into the value of those other sealed games you saw. Sealed games are worth a heap if they are something collector's want. That sealed Wand of Gamelon could easily fetch you $100+. I remember it was fairly easy to find the CD-i Zelda games sealed back in 2002, but its become much harder now. The hardest one to find is Zelda's Adventure, I believe.

bread's done
Back