My Guide To $5/25/50 Amazon/PayPal Gift Cards SwagBucks

I bought an old cheap shattered screen Android phone to run Swagbucks TV so I could run Swagbucks TV while being able to actually use my normal phone. Worked out well for months but one major problem I constantly run into is that it glitches up and has to be forced closed a lot. Lately they changed up the ads between videos which make it even more annoying - some you have to manually closed, others you have to scroll through, and others like the one for audible just can't be escaped from! I'm trying Bluestacks. The CNET version is outdated and won't install so I had to Google it and download it directly from their website.

Yeah the tv part is where I started to pass time on and im at 546 for a day. And unless im doing the math wrong the 5$ amazon gift card is the best value per point right?

I just ordered the amazon card and they ship it to you? I figured it would just be a code.

Edit: Nevermind just finished reading the email
"DELIVERY INFORMATION
Once verified, this e-Gift Card will be deposited in the "My Gift Cards" section of your Account Page, within 10-14 business days."
Does it normally take that long?

Not sure if this will help anyone but you can only get 150SB a day from the SwagTV

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='deathfromace']Yeah the tv part is where I started to pass time on and im at 546 for a day. And unless im doing the math wrong the 5$ amazon gift card is the best value per point right?

I just ordered the amazon card and they ship it to you? I figured it would just be a code.

Edit: Nevermind just finished reading the email
"DELIVERY INFORMATION
Once verified, this e-Gift Card will be deposited in the "My Gift Cards" section of your Account Page, within 10-14 business days."
Does it normally take that long?

Not sure if this will help anyone but you can only get 150SB a day from the SwagTV[/QUOTE]
You sure its 150? Most days I think I'm only getting like 40-60 before the daily limit is reached.

Yeah just finished all mine for today and there are 50 messages in my log saying I got 3 points each so thats 150SB from the TV per day. So if a person was to get that done for 3 days that is 5$ on amazon just from that.

So far after being on this for two days I have 20$ in amazon gift cards coming my way. Though I did do the 1000SB Netflix deal...its a month of free netflix along with 10$ for amazon and I just can't cancel it within 3 business days.

Almost at 450 for today then this will be my 30$ dollar so far...in the time where I have yet to get a code from them. It's been like 3 days now that i've been part of this

Edit:
We thought you should know...
There is a limit of 5 orders per prize each calendar month. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Sheesh already done in my first couple days >.>

Any other prizes worth getting?

Now my account was deactivated for some reason while they waited forever to give me my 25$ on amazon...sent an email and will see what happens but last thing I did was log in from my phone so unless they are counting that as cheating...

The new ads on the mobile app are extremely frustrating. I used to be able to claim the 50 swagbucks in a few hours. Now I just give up after a while because it either crashes or requires me hit the back button because the ad has no X button!

They unbanned my account but denied my gift cards but didnt refund my SB. I sent an email and instead of putting the cards back through they refunded me and now I have to go through the process or doing 2 per day and hope it actually goes through this time >.>

Thanks and glad they gave me my points back. And you know you don't have to say bump when you reply as the reply itself is bumping the topic back up.

I think its a good piece of advice to warn people NOT to complete those special offers related to installing programs to your PC. You think its harmless - using their promo link to download Chrome or a weather app but then it also infects your PC with all kinds of malware. Not worth 20 swagbucks or whatever they're offering. Big headaches to remove that crap.

They banned my account again for no reason. I have not even been on it once from when they unbanned it...they really don't want to give me the 25$ in amazon gift cards it seems.

BUMP 415 swagbucks in 1 day

bZoMj6q.jpg

bread's done
Back