My Guildwars acct 4 ur Diablo 2 acct

superman41091

CAG Veteran
I wouldnt mind sending firs \t if u have good feed... Not A Scam

Hi,

Im getting bored of guild wars (spent a year and a half on it) and i thought i would like to get back to a simple and fun rpg diablo 2. My guild wars acct has 4 lvl 20s many eliltes and godly weapons. Pm me for more info. I would like a godly account for my godly acct thanks. My acct is worth over about 600k.
x.gif

4 lvl 20s with maxed armor

-echo ss necro/mes
All set up for 2 man farm uw or fow. Wielding Stonereaper (15k).

-sword warrior/mo
Many many elilte skills. Can easily farm droks and kickass pvper. Wielding a super godly Sundering Fellblade of fort ( req8 15>50 20/20 +30 worth about 400k) and exalted agies shield (best in game about 35k) Also has mini pet jade armor

-healer monk/mes
Sweet healer with great energy management. weilding scar eater (best healing staff in game worth 40k)

-barrage/pet ranger/mo
Unstopable with health/energy leech with barrage. Maxed gold bow worth 40k

Also i have many other gold items no listed above and many undi ones. I have about 150k in storage and all this for a Diablo 2 account. Please pm if interested. Thanks

I got a diablo 2 Lord of destruction which is the expansion for diablo with all the cd keys if u need them. I god a Godly Smiter with extreamly godly gear. Msg me if ur interested. Add my msn [email protected]. i got engima, anni, maras, exile, pally torch, res sc, +20 sc's dungos, gores, cta, demonhead, dracs, perfect bk and raven forst, and hoto. Plus other stuff on other chars. Smiter is fully equpied to do ubers. All i want is the 150k.

bread's done
Back