My Leaving the Country Sale

jeffblack12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I've got a lot of games I'm trying to get rid of before I head out of the country. I threw a bunch up on Half.com, and I'm listing them with the prices I'm selling for there. If you want one, offer me close to what I'm selling it for there and its yours with free shipping (so long as it hasn't already sold on half in the meantime). I have to head out for a few hours now, but either comment in the thread or PM me and we can work out a deal tonight. BRAND NEW = factory sealed, LIKE NEW=complete and played by me, VERY GOOD=probably manual missing. Everything must go!

Guitar Hero III Sealed with Lightly Used Wired Guitar 50

PS3
Warhawk 24 BRAND_NEW

PS2
Killzone 7 LIKE_NEW

Blu-Rays
The Guardian 10 BRAND_NEW

Wii
The Godfather 15 LIKE_NEW
Elebits 11 LIKE_NEW
SSX Blur 11 LIKE_NEW

GB Advance
Advance Wars 2: 6 VERY_GOOD
Baseball Advance 3 VERY_GOOD

GC
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat 10 BRAND_NEW (pay for shipping and I'll include bongos)
Donkey Konga 10 LIKE_NEW (same deal with bongos)

Other
Constantine (HD DVD) 7 BRAND_NEW
Grand Theft Auto (Playstation Greatest Hits) 4 BRAND_NEW

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I don't want to be rude about this, but I won't ship first in a selling transaction. I will, however, ship quickly after receiving payment and provide tracking information. You have ways to get your money back if you are unsatisfied, I have no way to get my game back if you decide you don't want to pay me after receiving the game. I have enough history here, and recent sales with positive feedback, that I should be trustworthy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prices updated, things gotta go as I leave tomorrow. If there's any interest, give me an offer, I'm liable to take it if you can paypal me today.

bread's done
Back