My local stores have only 7 DS systems available.

Snake2715

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Ok,

Just checked two Walmarts and the one told me he had a box in the back with 7 units and that was all they had for Sundays release.

I then confirmed this with another walmart within 5 minutes from my house...

So it looks like its spread pretty thin.

[quote name='Trakan']Ah, the beauty of pre-orders.[/quote]

I'd still get there early - I'm sure they might have "accidently" oversold the preorders...

[quote name='bignick']hmmm, maybe I should camp out and get one to resale.[/quote]

Hit a Gamerush up at Midnight on Saturday.

Or for us in Michigan we have Meijers....

The beauty of 24 hours.

[quote name='javeryh'][quote name='Trakan']Ah, the beauty of pre-orders.[/quote]

I'd still get there early - I'm sure they might have "accidently" oversold the preorders...[/quote]

My EB is usually pretty good about this. I'm actually going to take my sweet ass time going down there and picking it up. I'm in no rush.

[quote name='javeryh'][quote name='Trakan']Ah, the beauty of pre-orders.[/quote]

I'd still get there early - I'm sure they might have "accidently" oversold the preorders...[/quote]

Walmart loves doing that, its how I got my GBA. :)

The local EB I have mine preordered at is getting 24, and they have 63 reserves. They are doing them by date the order was placed so im second in line.

Living in Las Vegas is great. 24 hour city.

I think I'll just stroll into a walmart tomorrow night and get one. =)

[quote name='nikkai']Living in Las Vegas is great. 24 hour city.

I think I'll just stroll into a walmart tomorrow night and get one. =)[/quote]

Hell yes. I was planning on goin to Best Buy..
But... hey - they won't get it until Tueday (they told me), so I think I'll go for the Saturday night deal at Wal Mart.

Not like it matters where I buy it from.

[quote name='guyver2077']how is walmart doing this since its open 24 hours?? when are they gonna sell them?[/quote]

Uh.. at.. midnight? When it becomes Sunday?

does it make me a terrible person to buy multiple DS's to put on ebay?

if thats wrong baby.... i dont wanna be right

HAHAHA jp

[quote name='guyver2077']how is walmart doing this since its open 24 hours?? when are they gonna sell them?[/quote]

Probably during 'normal traffic' hours... like 10am on Sunday... I tried the midnight theory several times at Walmart for new releases of music, games, and movies and was told they can't sell before like 10...

[quote name='nikkai']Living in Las Vegas is great. 24 hour city.

I think I'll just stroll into a walmart tomorrow night and get one. =)[/quote]

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping to do as well. Hope not too many people here in Vegas have the same idea :p

[quote name='rodeojones903']uhmmm ever walmart is oper 24/7 :D[/quote]

Not necessarily, I'm originally from Dallas and there are WalMarts there that close at midnight and don't stay open all night. Some do that because it's not profitable to staff one overnight, but people in Vegas work all sorts of crazy hours so it's justifiable to keep them open 24/7 here.

bread's done
Back