M09
M10
NFS

NON Working Code Words
Mustang10

THE “FORD MYMUSTANG MICROSOFT POINTS” SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES

COMMON TERMS USED IN THESE RULES:
These are the official rules that govern how the Ford MyMustang Microsoft Points sweepstakes promotion will operate. This promotion will be simply referred to as the “Sweepstakes” throughout the rest of these rules.
In these rules, “we,” “our,” and “us” refer to Microsoft Corporation and Ford Motor Company, the sponsors of the Sweepstakes. “You” refers to an eligible Sweepstakes entrant.
WHAT ARE THE START AND END DATES?

This Sweepstakes starts at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (PT) on July 16, 2009, and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on September 16, 2009 (“Entry Period”), and consists of 63 Daily Prize Periods. Entries must be received within the Entry Period to be eligible.

CAN I ENTER?

You are eligible to enter this Sweepstakes if you meet the following requirements at time of entry:

• You are a legal resident of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, and are 18 years of age or older.

o If you are 18 of age or older, but are considered a minor in your place of residence, you should ask your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission prior to submitting an entry into this Sweepstakes; and

• You are NOT an employee of Microsoft Corporation or Ford Motor Company or an employee of a Microsoft or Ford Motor Company subsidiary; and

• You are NOT involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Sweepstakes; and

• You are NOT an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of a Microsoft employee, an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary, or a person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Sweepstakes.

This Sweepstakes is void outside of the geographic area described above and wherever else prohibited by law.

HOW DO I ENTER?

There are two ways to enter this Sweepstakes; via Text and via Email as follows:

There will be twenty seven (27) unique code words included in twenty seven (27) different game titles. Enter by texting the code word to 57895 from your SMS capable handset to receive one entry in the Sweepstakes. Every eligible entry received is entered into the same drawing pool regardless of code word texted. NOTE: Standard text messaging rates apply. Wireless service providers may charge for each standard text message sent & received. See your wireless service provider for pricing & service plan for text message capabilities

Enter by emailing a message to [email protected] the following information in the email message and receive one (1) entry in the Daily Prize Period: name, street address, city, state and zip code.

We will only accept one (1) entry per entrant, per wireless phone number and per email address, per day.
We are not responsible for entries that we do not receive for any reason, or for entries that we receive but are not decipherable for any reason.
We will automatically disqualify:
• Any incomplete or illegible entry; and

• Any entries that we receive from you that are in excess of the entry limit described above.

WINNER SELECTION AND PRIZES

630 Potential prize winners will be selected in 10 random drawings will be conducted for each of the 63 Daily Prize Periods. Random drawings will be conducted from among all eligible entries received each day. Non-winning entries will NOT be carried over to any subsequent Daily Prize Period. You must enter each drawing separately. Odds of winning a prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during each Daily Prize Period.

(630) Prizes: Each winner will receive a token code redeemable for 400 Microsoft Points. Approximate Retail Value of each prize: $5.

Microsoft Points will be credited to your Xbox Live Marketplace account. You must have an Xbox Live Marketplace account to redeem your token code. Accounts are free and available by visiting: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/default.htm. Microsoft Points may be used to purchase content from Xbox LIVE Marketplace on the Web and Xbox console. Microsoft Points awarded in this Sweepstakes will expire from a user’s account at 11:59 PM PT on June 30, 2010. Winners must spend these Microsoft Points prior to this expiration date. Additional terms, conditions & restrictions on Microsoft Points may apply, as specified by Microsoft. See http://points.microsoft.com/userportal/ for restrictions and limitations. Limit one prize per person per day.

If you are a potential winner, we will notify you by sending a text or email message (depending on method of entry). provided at time of entry within seven (7) days following the random drawing. If the notification that we send is returned as undeliverable, or you are otherwise unreachable for any reason, we may award the prize to an alternate, randomly selected winner.
If there is a dispute as to who is the potential winner, we will consider the potential winner to be the authorized account holder (joint accounts receive only one prize) of the wireless telephone number or e-mail address used to enter the Sweepstakes. If you are a potential winner, we may require you to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and a W-9 tax form or W-8 BEN tax form within 10 days of notification. If you are a potential winner and you are 18 or older, but are considered a minor in your place of legal residence, we may require your parent or legal guardian to sign all required forms on your behalf. If you do not complete the required forms as instructed and/or return the required forms within the time period listed on the winner notification message, we may disqualify you and select an alternate, randomly selected winner.
If you are confirmed as a winner of this Sweepstakes:

• You may not exchange your prize for cash or any other merchandise or services. However, if for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value; and

• You may not designate someone else as the winner. If you are unable or unwilling to accept your prize, we will award it to an alternate potential winner; and

• If you accept a prize, you will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to accepting the prize; and

• If you are otherwise eligible for this Sweepstakes, but are considered a minor in your place of residence, we may award the prize to your parent/legal guardian on your behalf; and

• Unless otherwise noted, all prizes are subject to their manufacturer’s warranty and / or terms and conditions.

WHAT ARE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING?

Your odds of winning this Sweepstakes depend on the number of eligibile entries we receive.

WHAT OTHER CONDITIONS ARE YOU AGREEING TO BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES?

By entering this Sweepstakes you agree:

• To abide by these Official Rules; and

• To release and hold harmless Microsoft,and Ford Motor Company, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents from any and all liability or any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes or any prize won; and

• That Microsoft’s decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to this Sweepstakes; and

• That by accepting a prize, Microsoft may use of your proper name and state of residence online and in print, or in any other media, in connection with this Sweepstakes, without payment or compensation to you, except where prohibited by law.

WHAT LAWS GOVERN THE WAY THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS EXECUTED AND ADMINISTRATED?
This Sweepstakes will be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of Washington for any disputes arising out of this Sweepstakes.
WHAT IF SOMETHING UNEXPECTED HAPPENS AND THE SWEEPSTAKES CAN’T RUN AS PLANNED?
If cheating, a virus, bug, catastrophic event, or any other unforeseen or unexpected event that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled, (also referred to as force majeure) affects the fairness and / or integrity of this Sweepstakes, we reserve the right to cancel, change or suspend this Sweepstakes. This right is reserved whether the event is due to human or technical error. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the Sweepstakes, we reserve the right to select winners from among all eligible entries received before we had to cancel, change or suspend the Sweepstakes.

If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we may ban you from participating in any of our future Sweepstakes, so please play fairly.
HOW CAN YOU FIND OUT WHO WON?

If you send an email to [email protected] within 30 days of September 16, 2009, we will provide you with a list of winners that receive a prize worth $25.00 or more.

WHO IS SPONSORING THIS SWEEPSTAKES?

Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mitchondria']whays the code words?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I have no clue what the code words are, I was hoping our fellow CAG's could help us out with those. Also, the code words codes are not required to entry via email;)

Yeah i did enter via email... its just easier to do it via phone imo.

i tried a couple words like Speed and Ford just to see if i got anything back as a response and i got nothing...

even tried the common Help back and still got nothing.

Almost forgot about this, saw it before they put a password on their site,lol. Entered via email, thanks op.

Thanks OP. Hopefully I'll win something this time. The skate contest had some people winning multiple times and I entered both via email and text nearly every day and got nothing.

just wanted post an extra tidbit before i went off to bed....

I just sent an email for the sweepstakes and got a "Thank you for entering" email back almost instantly.

I don't know if it is because of the time , but just for comparison, last months Skate SPRINT NOW contest (also run by 5thfinger), no matter what time i sent an email it would usually take gmail about 7-8 minutes to get a reply and sometimes towards the end of the contest upwards to like 14 hours for a reply email.

I'm not sure if this really even means anything big , hopefully its means their system is a little faster at giving out winning emails or just better overall. Even though I'm probably reading into this a bit to much , i still don't know.

Anyways, just thought i should share that.

[quote name='lucao']im confused what do we have to do[/QUOTE]
"Enter by emailing a message to [email protected] the following information in the email message and receive one (1) entry in the Daily Prize Period: name, street address, city, state and zip code."

"There will be twenty seven (27) unique code words included in twenty seven (27) different game titles. Enter by texting the code word to 57895 from your SMS capable handset to receive one entry in the Sweepstakes. Every eligible entry received is entered into the same drawing pool regardless of code word texted"

Uhhh?

I had been submitting my email since the 16th and didn't get anything but the auto-response.

And, since I had not seen anything in any of the XBL games I have been playing, I figured the promotion never actually started...

So I gave up on it 7/20... Just to be perfectly clear, I did not submit my email on 7/21 thru today...

And yet today, quite unexpectedly, I get this:
Subject: Ford MyMustang Microsoft Points Sweepstakes - You Win!
Date: July 24, 2009 3:00:02 PM EDT

On behalf of Ford, congratulations! You've won 400 Microsoft Points! To redeem, enter the code below either through the Marketplace tab on your Xbox 360 or at https://live.xbox.com/en-US/accounts/RedeemToken.aspx

XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

Microsoft Points awarded in this Sweepstakes will expire from a user's account at 11:59pm PT on June 30, 2010. Any portion of the awarded Microsoft Points not used by this expiration date will be removed from the user's account. Content purchased will not expire.

Don't forget to check out the 2010 Ford Mustang experience at http://myxer.com!

For more information, please see FAQ on Xbox LIVE Marketplace here:
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/FAQ.htm

For more information on Microsoft Points, please view the following link: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/microsoftpoints.htm
Still don't know what any of the codes are, but would love to start entering via TXT, too. ;)

[quote name='Nebenator']Does anyone know the code yet?[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP

but I think nobody has found the code yet or there hiding it from us so they can win all the points :cry:

[quote name='Dynasty1756']Thanks OP

but I think nobody has found the code yet or there hiding it from us so they can win all the points :cry:[/QUOTE]

You can win via email

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Not getting a reply back when entering by phone. Been trying multiple code words but with no response I don't know if they are right or not.[/QUOTE]

Did you try "mustang"? If not, give it a shot.

Also, were do the code words show up on the dashboard? I thought since it's a car promo you might get a code for Forza 2 or maybe another racing game. They should have atleast listed the games this will work with in the official rules :(

It could range from any game that consists of ads, because the last one, I remember someone seeing the code word SKATE in Skate 2, and someone else seeing NOW in Madden.

But I agree with you "retail sucks", it'd probably more likely to be in a racing game.

Ah, I found the list of games. It's on the dashboard under "Spotlight" - "The New 2010 Mustang has been unleashed" tab, then click on "win free points". There are 23 games listed, but 27 codes so I'm not sure if some games have 2 codes or what. I'll add the codes to my original post :)

Skate 2
WWE 2009
Prizefighter
Fight Night Round 4
Madden 09
Madden 10
NFL Head Coach 09
Shaun White Snowboarding
Tiger Woods 09
Tiger Woods 10
NHL 09
NHL 2k9
NBA LIVE 09
Nascar 09
NBA LIVE 09
James Bond
MLB 08
Guitar Hero 3- Legends
Guitar Hero 4
Scene It Trivia
The Wheelman
Need for Speed Undercover
Need for Speed Pro Street

Last edited by a moderator:
What does everyone put as the subject to their email, or how do you format it because I have not been getting confirmation emails.

[quote name='SeanAmI']What does everyone put as the subject to their email, or how do you format it because I have not been getting confirmation emails.[/QUOTE]

I've use keyword sounding things like "Speed" or random things like "Pick Me' for the subject. As for the formatting
First Last
123 CAG Dr
Somewhereville, Coolstate 12345

[quote name='retail sucks']Did you try "mustang"? If not, give it a shot.

Also, were do the code words show up on the dashboard? I thought since it's a car promo you might get a code for Forza 2 or maybe another racing game. They should have atleast listed the games this will work with in the official rules :([/QUOTE]
I've tried a lot and nothing has come back through texting. I'm just going to do the email way. Seems more reliable.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I've tried a lot and nothing has come back through texting. I'm just going to do the email way. Seems more reliable.[/QUOTE]

The only reason for this is because there is no official code word that has been found out yet.

But once someone does find a code word, you can be sure as hell that I'll be entering both ways! :D

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']The only reason for this is because there is no official code word that has been found out yet.

But once someone does find a code word, you can be sure as hell that I'll be entering both ways! :D[/QUOTE]
Exactly

Yeah I don't think the subject actually matters, but I just used the word "contest" and I won on my first entry. All luck though.

[quote name='Sdawg']I've use keyword sounding things like "Speed" or random things like "Pick Me' for the subject. As for the formatting
First Last
123 CAG Dr
Somewhereville, Coolstate 12345[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SeanAmI']What does everyone put as the subject to their email, or how do you format it because I have not been getting confirmation emails.[/QUOTE]
The subject and format does not matter. You can even send with no subject. You can put your address on separate lines (like on an envelope) or on a single line separated by commas. Both worked for me.

Since not many people know (knew?) about this contest yet, you should be getting the 'Thanks for entering' email almost instantly.

Check your bulk/spam folder. If it is there, then be sure to add '[email protected]' to your address-book/white-list so your points don't end up there too...

Otherwise, it is possible your email/IP address got black-listed. This is another 5thfinger promotion, so if you tried to abuse the McDonalds or SprintNOW promotions, that may be why your submissions are being silently ignored.

[quote name='mitchondria']seatched bond tonight and found nothing.[/QUOTE]
In past contests, I only saw the promotions billboards while playing online modes. But, I have yet to see anything online pertaining to these promotion yet either.

I texted ford to the number and got a confirmation back. Not sure if it is right because the text message doesn't say thanks for entering. Check it out for yourself.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I texted ford to the number and got a confirmation back. Not sure if it is right because the text message doesn't say thanks for entering. Check it out for yourself.[/QUOTE]

It can't be unless it just responds to any text. I texted "poop" and got a response...unless one of the confirmation words is in fact "poop."

Ford: Thx! Please click www.myxer.com/mustang to get ur Mustang mobile content. Txr STOP2end. Txt HELP4info. Std Msg Chrgs Apply.
Same response for:

Ford
Speed
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Somehow I doubt 'Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa' is actually one of the keywords... ;)

Also, oddly enough a different phone (same provider, different number) didn't get a response to any TXT messages submitted? Both phones won in the SprintNow promotion once (although I did continue to enter on a daily basis for the duration of the promotion, even after winning).

Is there any way for them to detect multiple entries from the same person/IP

Like is your IP given in email headers?

[quote name='CTHG']Is there any way for them to detect multiple entries from the same person/IP

Like is your IP given in email headers?[/QUOTE]
It's very unlikely that they will be checking IP's.

[quote name='CTHG']Is there any way for them to detect multiple entries from the same person/IP

Like is your IP given in email headers?[/QUOTE]

Yes, most email servers will include the senders IP address in the headers... Have a look at the 'raw message' for anything in your inbox... The last "Received: from" in the list will usually be the sender's IP address.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']It's very unlikely that they will be checking IP's.[/QUOTE]
Sadly, I can confirm that people who attempted to get multiple entries in the McDonalds promotion were unable to enter in the SprintNOW promotion, based on the IP address used. I was, however, able to enter from other locations just fine. I have since changed my IP address, so I cannot confirm if that applies to this promotion, too.

bread's done
Back