My Mustang Microsoft Points(400)” Sweepstakes

[quote name='A Gamer']I was, however, able to enter from other locations just fine. I have since changed my IP address, so I cannot confirm if that applies to this promotion, too.[/QUOTE]
But there are other ways to get multiple entries, ie proxys.

Here's hoping I win some points. I'll definitely need them for the GoW2 All Fronts Collection. I haven't bought points in a long ass time because I haven't had a need to buy any. There used to be a ton of contests giving away Microsoft points, but now there are none. Last year, I won at least 12,000 microsoft points, which covered all of my DLC/Arcade purchases, but I haven't won anything this year.

Just a heads up, the points won't add up this time around. You'll need a different account for each 400 points code that comes from this promotion.

[quote name='quiznosrox']Just a heads up, the points won't add up this time around. You'll need a different account for each 400 points code that comes from this promotion.[/QUOTE]

Good. It's about time they took steps to make it more fair since so many people cheat and steal.

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']Good. It's about time they took steps to make it more fair since so many people cheat and steal.[/QUOTE]
If previous contests allowed a single email address to win multiple times via perfectly legitimate ways, how the hell is that cheating and stealing? Now, if you're talking about people using multiple email addresses to sign up as diffferent people, then thats another thing entirely and can still be done, just not from the same computer, and yes, that could be considered cheating.

[quote name='Disneyboy']If previous contests allowed a single email address to win multiple times via perfectly legitimate ways, how the hell is that cheating and stealing? Now, if you're talking about people using multiple email addresses to sign up as diffferent people, then thats another thing entirely and can still be done, just not from the same computer, and yes, that could be considered cheating.[/QUOTE]

Yes, this company's previous contests only allowed one win per person / email address, but there has been plenty of talk in those threads here from people bragging about how they entered with so many different email addresses and won large amounts of points, right next to legitimate entrants posting about how they hadn't been able to win yet.

Anybody find any valid codes in the games yet? I don't have any of those games. I'll have to see if anybody I know does.

It's good and bad that they are limiting these to one per account. Bad for us that it won't stack, but the reduction of the possibility to cheat and benefit from it means less people will enter fraudulently, so we have a better chance of actually getting something from the contest.

Their preventive measures mean that there will be more winners, instead of one person winning multiple times, that way good times will be had by all! =D

I think these preventive measures are just with the Ford company. They used the same measures on their dream car challenge a year ago.

[quote name='DiscoDuck8k']Sounds good, maybe this time it'll be easier to actually win a code.[/QUOTE]
doubt it, as last time it was 24 winners a day, not its only 10 winners a day. the contest does go on longer by twice. so thats equivalent to 20 winners a day if you use the same timespan over a month, which is still 4 short of the previous contest.

this contest is looking ugly already...
ive entered 5 times already and no dice, and now that they are picking a limited number of people its even harder. i can bet there are probably so many leechers looking on and entering in this contest it almost makes it impossible :(

Hmm well I played through the Madden 10 demo that I got from a GS code (it lengthens the quarters from 2 min to 5 min), and I still didn't find any banners, ads, or anything that would give me a code...

I guess it'll be in the full game though, because it is one of the games listed in the list that should have a code to text.

Blast I wish I had one of the other games so I could look through them...

I was just playing Tiger Woods 10 for xbox 360 and I saw a banner for this and it says text Mustang10 to 57895. But, every time I text it, I get a response with "Please enter a correct keyword."

[quote name='wade3fan']I was just playing Tiger Woods 10 for xbox 360 and I saw a banner for this and it says text Mustang10 to 57895. But, every time I text it, I get a response with "Please enter a correct keyword."[/QUOTE]

Are you sure your spelled it correctly in the text? Or maybe you misread the banner??

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']GOT THE CODE!!! It was so obvious to, I can't believe I didn't think of it before. Text wheel to the number and there you go.[/QUOTE]

*facepalm* Nice, thank you for finding it.

Did you even find it? Or did you just randomly guess it, and it was correct?

Wow, I spent all that time guessing the code and it was something so simple. Haha, thanks for figuring it out. Entered by email and text.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Do we text "wheel" every day or is it a different word each day?[/QUOTE]

Last "5thfinger" contest I texted the same word everyday, and I won.

This time I'm texting the same word, and I got a confirmation both days (yesterday (when the code was discovered) and today).

I won one a few days ago. Haven't had time to post it until now. It's worth noting that I did not receive a entry confirmation for that day.

Make sure you're not misspelling anything. ;)

Best thing to avert this problem is to just copy and paste your code into the MS website, which can be found at this link.

[quote name='wade3fan']I was just playing Tiger Woods 10 for xbox 360 and I saw a banner for this and it says text Mustang10 to 57895. But, every time I text it, I get a response with "Please enter a correct keyword."[/QUOTE]

I'll give this code word a try today to see what I come up with.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']GOT THE CODE!!! It was so obvious to, I can't believe I didn't think of it before. Text wheel to the number and there you go.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Disneyboy']I found another code while playing Scene It. The code is BOS (it stands for Box Office Smash)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='life.exe']The code from Shaun White Snowboarding is SWHITE.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nateeasy29']Madden 09 s M09 and Madden 10 is M10[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nateeasy29']Also NFS works. Stands for Need for Speed.[/QUOTE]

I'll add these to the OP :D

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back