My Name Is Boxxy

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']
Still, I'd hit it. As long as she'll shut the fuck up...[/quote]

...second that as well.

watyr0.jpg

God, watching someone get a South African Necklace is more entertaining.. Actually, she needs one. Who's got a spare tire and a couple gallons of gas? I've got the lighter....

I thought this topic was going to be about Boxy Brown. I'm let down and I'm going to leave now.

I forced myself to watch one of those. I can now picture a captured Al Qaeda operative in Guatanamo being forced to endure this and asking his captors, "Could we go back to the waterboarding. This has given me the perspective to realize I was kind of digging the simulated drowning."

Ha thought she was a trap the first time I saw this. I only looked at the thumbnail and didn't bother watching the video before. Cancer spreads fast.

[quote name='billyrox']she's just playing around and acting stupid[/QUOTE]

this, but in an abrasively annoying way, I couldn't watch more than 30s of the first video

[quote name='Paco']I thought this topic was going to be about Boxy Brown. I'm let down and I'm going to leave now.[/QUOTE]

And here I thought I would be the only one.

[quote name='Liquid 2']CoffeeEdge being a /b/tard explains a lot.[/QUOTE]

I was only active on 4chan for the first couple of years it existed (found it in early 2004).

Seriously though, you're all new$$$s.

[quote name='Koggit']this, but in an abrasively annoying way, I couldn't watch more than 30s of the first video[/quote]

It took me about 6 seconds to turn that shit off.

If I were 15 years younger, I'd hit it.

[quote name='integralsmatic']zewone's post is epic win all over. that had me rolling.[/quote]
This. Zewone's post was the only redeeming part of this thread.

I....I don't know if I want to make sweet jungle love to her or punch her in the throat.

She's adorable annoying really adorable really annoying hot.

[quote name='Chase']I imagine her mind would be a very relaxing vacation spot. Most tranquil. She should promote it for tourists.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I bet it's really comfortable, because there's so much goddamn free space to stretch out in.

bread's done
Back