My neighbours band is terrible. NEW VIDEO IN THE OP

[quote name='magiic']This has been going on for a few weeks now. Every night or two these geniuses start "jamming" for a few hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT4j1AhCQ84[/QUOTE]

Man you creep me out with recording your neighbors like that. Do they know your recording them and posting it on the net?

What do you want us to do? I dunno what the laws are in Canada but around here people can make as much noise until around 10-11pm then you can call the cops.

Wait wait, I found something appropriate for this thread.

disturbia_poster.jpg

I think it depends on local bylaws. No idea what it is here. I don't want CAG to do anything about. I think it's entertaining. These guys practice 4-6 times a week and still sound just as bad as when they started.

Out of curiosity. How enjoyable would you find it listening to this at dinner most nights.

The story behind this place is good though. The basement suite (where the band is from) is occupied by an 18 year (17 year old when he moved in) his parents own the house and let him live in the basement suite while some other poor bastard is renting the upstairs.

I couldn't stand more than a minute of that crap. They should punish people in prisons by playing that stuff on the loudspeaker 24 hours a day :evil:

Wow, that is really bad. I dunno though, I mean everyone who plays music starts off bad so there's not much I can say unless they brag about how good their band is.

Wow, love the kid screaming at 2:20

Can you transcribe some of those lyrics for me, magiic? I can't quite make them out, and I want to sing along.

Seriously, though, I would check the residential noise laws in your area. In some places they're stricter than in others, but I'll bet you can do something about it if it's really as loud and annoying as your video suggests.

[quote name='siderealshift']Can you transcribe some of those lyrics for me, magiic? I can't quite make them out, and I want to sing along.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was getting super pumped.

@naes: Damn you for making me listen to that. It sounds like every band from around here. WRAP YOUR ARMS AROUND MERAH

[quote name='HowStern'][youtube]Pw8sNoodIDk[/youtube][/QUOTE]
I knew this video was going to get in here somehow.

Wow I wanna be secretly recorded by my neighbors. Or maybe I already am and just don't know it. This thread made me think.

Oh and they really suck.

How are they supposed to get any better unless they practice? The first time you screwed a girl you probably sucked at it. Should you have been ridiculed on the Net and made to never do it again?

[quote name='Xevious']I have heard way worse from so called Local bands.[/QUOTE]

I did too last night. Never saw a dude sing a Stevie Nicks song before last night either.

Achievement Unlocked

[quote name='niceguyshawne']I did too last night. Never saw a dude sing a Stevie Nicks song before last night either.

Achievement Unlocked[/QUOTE]

Haha I unlocked that one a few years ago when I saw a local band do Gold Dust Woman at a local 4th of July festival. It wasn't as bad as Hole's version but it was still pretty terrible.

The 2:15 song is even worse, glad they are not my neighbors. I'd call the police every time they started playing that shit. Shut the damn garage door at least don't force everyone to hear you suck.

The only loud neighbors I have got evicted recently. They were a young bf/gf who would have the worlds loudest breakup at least twice a week screaming foul things at each other outside at the top of there lungs and constantly slamming doors and honking horns. I was ammused about twice then called the cops every single time. :)

[quote name='keithp']How are they supposed to get any better unless they practice? The first time you screwed a girl you probably sucked at it. Should you have been ridiculed on the Net and made to never do it again?[/QUOTE]

They've been at this long enough to get better. I honestly think this is the sound they are going for. I think they sound good to themselves.

They're out again tonight. No vocals it appears. I also tried to listen to the previous video and put together a lyrics sheet but about the only thing I could make out was the first bit about how "I am [unable to make out name] and I am hear to say [someone or something] is really fucking gay"

That's lyrical genius right there.

[quote name='magiic']They're out again tonight. No vocals it appears. I also tried to listen to the previous video and put together a lyrics sheet but about the only thing I could make out was the first bit about how "I am [unable to make out name] and I am hear to say [someone or something] is really fucking gay"

That's lyrical genius right there.[/QUOTE]

Magic.........simple solution, just grab a shot gun or sniper rifle...with the sniper rifle being the better choice given your vantage point and shoot the fuckers instruments!!

[quote name='ITDEFX']Magic.........simple solution, just grab a shot gun or sniper rifle...with the sniper rifle being the better choice given your vantage point and shoot the fuckers instruments!![/QUOTE]

We don't have guns in Canada *rim shot*

[quote name='keithp']The first time you screwed a girl you probably sucked at it. Should you have been ridiculed on the Net and made to never do it again?[/QUOTE]

Yes. That's how we evolve as a species.

[quote name='magiic']They're out again tonight. No vocals it appears. I also tried to listen to the previous video and put together a lyrics sheet but about the only thing I could make out was the first bit about how "I am [unable to make out name] and I am hear to say [someone or something] is really fucking gay"

That's lyrical genius right there.[/QUOTE]

Didn't you know? Rhyming "here to say" with "fucking gay" automatically buys your band a one-way ticket to the top. As we speak they're clearing off a shelf at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Good/Bad News. I just recorded a full song and the lyrics are almost all clearly heard. It's about five minutes long but it's pretty off the hook. My neighbor comes back with her eight year old part way through it. She seemed less than impressed.

most 'local bands' suck.....
i think once i heard a local band play at a roller rink LOL
that was actually good and played their own music. their opening acts were another story, 2 bands playing korn covers....they sucked, they sucked bad

my father in law had this problem as well he decided to put his sound system out in the windows facing said band, and play the record called 'the international trepidation(sp) contest' its a fart contest recorded from a long long time ago. they stopped after the second day of this.

I say get some really large speakers and set them out front, then blast the most annoying music you can think of. Polka or bagpipes should work.

I've learned something from this video:
In America your dreams can become a reality.
In Canada your dreams will die a horrible death.

The moral of the story is: Move to America to not suck like every famous actor, band, singer and comedian has done that lived in Canada.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']The final countdown final countdown finalll countdown!!!! THE FINALL COUNTDOWN!!!

Stuck in my head you SOB!!![/QUOTE]

This made me laugh because it's been the ring tone on my phone for a solid few years.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Yea, but I don't have the good version stuck in my head. I have the horrible asian singer version.[/QUOTE]

Here let me clear your head of the bad version with a good version....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN2C6L9v2XM[/media]

Those lyrics need some work (did I just hear "vagina hole"?), but you have to admit, that tambourine playing is off the chain.

Honestly, the fact that you put up with this for more than a week is unbelievable.

[quote name='HowStern'][youtube]Pw8sNoodIDk[/youtube][/QUOTE]

I don't know which is worse; his singing or that he has a black t-shirt tucked into black jeans.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']Why don't you go over there to tell them to STFU?[/QUOTE]

I don't want my shit demo'd. I don't want to come home to find my car on fire or something.

Regardless I called the cops tonight and lo and behold it is now quiet in the neighbourhood.

its better than listening to the assholes across the street play mariachi music all night every weekend night. cops can't do anything before 12 am.

[quote name='darkslime']its better than listening to the assholes across the street play mariachi music all night every weekend night. cops can't do anything before 12 am.[/QUOTE]

Could be worse. In Juarez they play mariachi music across the street and the cops are missing their heads.

bread's done
Back