My Nintendo Wii eBay auction, bonuses for CAGs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dg7md

CAGiversary!
Well, I figure I might as well spread the word around of this! No bundle, just the system itself. It's a Nintendo Wii, opened and played but containing all contents of what you'd find if you bought it new and comes in perfect and totally mint shape; hardly played. it's one of the earlier units, a few months after launch. I can take more pictures upon request and I'll even bundle up some gaming bonuses in a "mystery" fashion (don't expect much, something like: old game guides, magazines, old toys, papers, manuals, etc.) if a CAG wins the auction! Isn't that exciting?!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=190237122071&Category=139971&_trksid=p3907.m29

The Wiimote itself comes with one of the newer jacket sleeves and the new strap, if anyone is wondering. A few days are left and I'm not sure really how this auction will go, total insanity (!!!).

Just let me know if you want a bid, or if you do win and you've posted in this thread -- let me know and I can send a few "CAGified" bonuses your way with the Wii itself!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back