My one cent (I'm cheap too)

ssssss

CAGiversary!
I just started listening to the CAGcast, and it has quickly became my favorite gaming podcast.
I like how Cheapy isn't afraid to take negative feedback from the show and put it out there. Many people would just toss it aside and say "fuck that" but it's great Cheapy takes up these nay sayers and shuts them down.
Cheapy and Wombat are funny. When they started talking about doody and how Cheapy packed in the "Gay" shirt first I'm sure people thought I was skitsofrenic on public transportation; a great sign of an entertaining show.
They also like their own stuff. Saints Row 2 hasn't been amazingly acclaimed, but Cheapy still loves the hell out of it. Since these guys aren't game reviewers and they don't play games for a living, they're much more directly connected to their listeners.
When Cheapy talks about his child Tai I find it really entertaining. It's not just about games. The element of this Jewish guy living with his Japanese wife in Japan seems pretty taboo and it's entertaining to hear the differences of Japanese and American culture.
Wombat's awesome. The dude lives near me, so I guess I feel relatively connected. This shit goes out to you Womby. He makes me laugh, no homo. Okay, maybe a little. But seriously, I'm highly skeptical when it comes to new forms of entertainment, because my old shit is obviously better. Because CheapyD and Wombat don't have anyone to suck up to, they can talk about anything (i.e. DinoDick experiment) and it's down to earth and compelling. Wednesday morning is the shit.

Yeah this was the first ever podcast I heard and subscribed to and it still is one of my favorites

sad thing is it's only once a week!

bread's done
Back