My OTT is on Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

panasonic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
myhairisonfiredexterslasu5.jpg

I know I'll hate myself for asking, but I'm holding a beer, so I'll risk it....

Why exactly can't you play P3/4?

I definitely prefer controlling all party members. I'm glad you can do that.
But yeah, they know their shit in P3 if you gave them guidelines. Setting Yukari to healing/support was the only reason why I made it through the last boss of Block 2.

And dang, I completely forgot about trying that Sam Adams winter sampler, Marten. Probably because you vanished for a while and couldn't pester me about it. ;)
Where'd you disappear off to? And how long will the sampler stay around?

Driving home after 1AM sucks.

Night OTT.

[quote name='marten']I know I'll hate myself for asking, but I'm holding a beer, so I'll risk it....

Why exactly can't you play P3/4?[/quote]

Probably because he doesn't have a PS2/PS3.

[quote name='Liquid 2']And dang, I completely forgot about trying that Sam Adams winter sampler, Marten. Probably because you vanished for a while and couldn't pester me about it. ;)
Where'd you disappear off to? And how long will the sampler stay around?[/quote]

Sadly, real life called for a little while. Survived the holidays, though....so I'm back in all my :beer: glory.

Winter sampler usually runs until January or thereabouts. I need to pick up another one anyways, so I'll take a look.

So I got the woman a couple CD's....clothing apparel....shit from that Pink store...and what does the one-upping bitch do in front of my family? Gives me tickets to the NBA All-Star Weekend....whattacunt....

[quote name='marten']Sadly, real life called for a little while. Survived the holidays, though....so I'm back in all my :beer: glory.

Winter sampler usually runs until January or thereabouts. I need to pick up another one anyways, so I'll take a look.[/QUOTE]

I want to try it, but I'm scurred of going to the liquor store all by my lonesome, and my hook ups are out of town until January when the semester starts up again.

But then again, this is the same liquor store that carded my friend, and sold stuff to him anyways. :lol:

[quote name='ph33r m3']So I got the woman a couple CD's....clothing apparel....shit from that Pink store...and what does the one-upping bitch do in front of my family? Gives me tickets to the NBA All-Star Weekend....whattacunt....[/QUOTE]

Awesome. I'm not much of an NBA fan, but I watched the Spurs vs. Suns today followed by Celtics vs. Lakers and enjoyed every bit of it, to my surprise. That's one hell of a Christmas present.

[quote name='marten']No PS2/3 doesn't really matter these days with the advances they seem to be making in PCSX2.[/QUOTE]

Is that progressing?

I remember seeing some screenshots of Persona 3 playing on it a year or so ago. :drool: :drool: :drool:

[quote name='Liquid 2']But then again, this is the same liquor store that carded my friend, and sold stuff to him anyways. :lol:[/quote]

Sounds about right. Same thing happens about every other time I visit the liquor store as well. Amazing what those 18 year olds get away with.

BTW, got any of those what.cd invites left?

[quote name='Eviltude']Awesome. I'm not much of an NBA fan, but I watched the Spurs vs. Suns today followed by Celtics vs. Lakers and enjoyed every bit of it, to my surprise. That's one hell of a Christmas present.[/quote]

Don't get me wrong....the woman will live another day...but it's this type of shit that makes me spit in her Gatorade when she's not looking....drop her burger on purpose and pick it back up like nothing happened....

One-upping-sand-baggin-sonuvabitch

Sweet, landed my girlfriend's stepdad's 360 with some games for $50. Should hold me over until I get a PS3. He's dumping the 360 for a PS3 and wants to avoid clutter. Score for me.

Nice. I'm going to play my second run through of P4 on my PC, since I just beefed it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm amazed that my PSP will run PSX games perfectly. The PS2 had some very unique hardware features, so I can understand how it's hard to emulate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I've got my second run starting sometime this weekend.

If this is anything like P3 with the starting bonuses the second time around, even expert should be fairly easy.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Yeah, I have no PS2/3.[/quote]

I just don't get how anyone who plays video games went the entire last generation without owning a PS2.

[quote name='prmononoke']I just don't get how anyone who plays video games went the entire last generation without owning a PS2.[/quote]

Thereby missing every decent time-sucking RPG, the MGS series, and probably a whole bunch of other awesome I've missed.

Ranks up there with a certain mexican who hadn't ever played Chrono Trigger or SMB3. :D

[quote name='marten']Thereby missing every decent time-sucking RPG, the MGS series, and probably a whole bunch of other awesome I've missed.

Ranks up there with a certain mexican who hadn't ever played Chrono Trigger or SMB3. :D[/quote]

Exactly. Missing the first 3D GTA games (for the first few years they were out), along with the ones you mentioned.

What Mexican is this?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I skipped a generation.[/quote]

Really? What was your last console before getting a 360?

It was Music. Much fun was had at his expense years ago when we first heard of the travesty.

I think he's corrected that issue, though.

[quote name='prmononoke']I just don't get how anyone who plays video games went the entire last generation without owning a PS2.[/QUOTE]
I got my PSDouble only a few months ago thanks to my boy Zewone, and only started playing it less than a week ago.

I was pretty happy with my Gamecube and Xbox.

The mother-in-law was being fucking dramatic about and having psuedo-anxiety attacks and blaming anyone but herself about what was going on. My blood was fucking boiling when I tried to calm her down, and she wouldn't calm the fuck down. I was loading a bag of wine into my trunk and then the handle broke off, sending my fist right to my chin. That tipped me over to punch something and my car was the only thing in sight.

I love it when the turn before I'm about to kill a boss, it pulls out an attack and kills me in one hit. :cool:
Is there a way to skip cut scenes? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back