MY Paypal for YOUR PS2 Games (Wanted List Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadactyl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Below is the list of Playstation 2 games that I'm interested in purchasing via PayPal.

Please note, I am only interested in copies that are complete with their original case, cover-insert, manual and disc, and all of these items must be in excellent condition. Overall condition is important to me. Also, I am only interested in black label copies (NOT Greatest Hits).

Castlevania: Curse of Darkness

Champions of Norrath: Realms of EverQuest

Champions: Return to Arms

Deus Ex: The Conspiracy

Fatal Frame

Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly

Fatal Frame III: The Tormented

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

Jak 3

Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance [original cover-art version, not the version bundled in the Essentials Collection]

Silent Hill 2

Silent Hill 3

Silent Hill 4

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

Viewtiful Joe

Viewtiful Joe 2

Please send me a private message if your game(s) fit my criteria and you'd like to sell. Even though some of the games may sell for super cheap these days, just go ahead and let me know how much you'd like in order to make it worth your while.

I will cover postage. Bulk sales welcome.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want them to play, not just for collection purposes, grab the Jak HD Trilogy. They transferred over really well, and it's definitely the best way to play them.

And bump!

[quote name='Zaku77']If you want them to play, not just for collection purposes, grab the Jak HD Trilogy. They transferred over really well, and it's definitely the best way to play them.

And bump![/QUOTE]

I do certainly plan on playing them all. And I'm sure you're right, however I don't have a PS3 yet, so I don't have much choice! I definitely will be getting a PS3 eventually though (but I only just got a PS2, so it'll probably be awhile). Either way, I do like owning/playing the original versions of games, for sure. So far I've only managed to snag Jak 2, but I won't be playing that until I buy and play Jak 1! I just beat Onimusha 1 the other day and I'm currently enjoying Onimusha 2 (I have 3 and 4 waiting, but will start those later - Onimusha 1 was just so short that I wanted more, hah). Thanks for your recommendation, and the bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back