My Pinball FX XBOX 360 Contest

[quote name='COLDblood']People can enter until this coming Sunday... you are still on time and have been added :cool:[/QUOTE]

Ah sorry misread. Thanks!

Hey Guys,
I am also trying to reach the 100,000 goal for the robe, so please feel free to add me.
Gamertag--------> GregSal1

Cool added ya, lets hope I win one of the random prizes because I am not the best pinball player but I will help!~

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget to add me to for this guys, i have very high scores on the marvel tables (especially spiderman)
GT = Kolma

I've sent a bunch of request, but if I missed anyone, feel free to add me for the Wizard Robe achievement, Gamertag:RubenBlaka

Just to update....My wizard score is going up too thanks to all my new "friends". Also my personal superscore is going up up up as well every day. I am so obsessed right now with getting that robe. I am buying a new table everynight...LOL I am running out of single tables, next step buy the 4 packs. By the end of the week I will have ALL of them. Anyone else out there who wants a "friend" so we can use each other to get the robe please feel free to send a friend request. "Mrmagoo1974" Thanks guys and congrats to the people who have reached 100,000 already!!!

Hey guys i have kind of a dumb question. Can someone explain to me the "tournament score" and how it works. I have only had this game a couple weeks and i was just playing biolab and started earning a ton of tourney score points, to the best of my knowledge its the FIRST time i earned any tourney points at all. Do they spotlight a different game and only give you tourney points at random times or can you get tourney points on all games at all times? Thanks guys!

feel free to add me guys need to up my wizard score if u need help i think i can help a lil 2 lol.. GT = MiXmAsTaRoB 89 .. let me know for pinball FX 2

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']Hey guys i have kind of a dumb question. Can someone explain to me the "tournament score" and how it works. I have only had this game a couple weeks and i was just playing biolab and started earning a ton of tourney score points, to the best of my knowledge its the FIRST time i earned any tourney points at all. Do they spotlight a different game and only give you tourney points at random times or can you get tourney points on all games at all times? Thanks guys![/QUOTE]

I dont know how it works really... all I can tell is when I beat a old record or unlock an achievement it goes up

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']Hey guys i have kind of a dumb question. Can someone explain to me the "tournament score" and how it works. I have only had this game a couple weeks and i was just playing biolab and started earning a ton of tourney score points, to the best of my knowledge its the FIRST time i earned any tourney points at all. Do they spotlight a different game and only give you tourney points at random times or can you get tourney points on all games at all times? Thanks guys![/QUOTE]

There is currently a tournament running on the Biolab table. This the second tournament they've run and they dish out prizes for top scores. In the main menu go to the bottom of the screen and the third or fourth icon is for tournaments.

Cool thread COLDblood, FR sent! Here's hoping for an MJ jersey :)

Anyone else feel free to add me. My GT is "nah dew"

Looks like I myself am only halfway there, 55,000 wizard score I think. Kinda jealous some of you already got the robe. Anyone else wanna add me just go for it, my scores are fairly decent, so I know they'll help.

I need alot more people to help with these awardables if anyone is still open to helping send me a friend request. Thanks!

And THANKS to all who have already sent a FR.

I am still looking to earn the Robe. I am about halfway there, so anyone can feel free to add me as well! GT-------> GregSal1

[quote name='GregSal1']I am still looking to earn the Robe. I am about halfway there, so anyone can feel free to add me as well! GT-------> GregSal1[/QUOTE]

Just sent ya one:D

Anyone feel free to add me also.

Sent out a buncha friend requests to anyone on here that said it was cool. Anyone else just let me know. I appreciate all the new friends and thank you. Is everyone elses wizards score shooting up? Mines just slowly moving :(

Since this contest I went ahead and bought the new 4-pack of tables (Biolab/Rome/Pasha/Secrets of the Deep) AND the Rocky and Bullwinkle.

Still trying to get the scores up, I just really don't like the angles on a couple of these tables. >.>

I just tried a few trial tables and liked them a lot so I'm gonna join in and try to get the robe too. After i get some points ill try to add some people from here. Feel free to add me and my friend too.

Me
Th Tuff Stuff

My friend
invaderjim108

[quote name='lo6ick']i hate the ironman table it seems to screw me over every chance it gets.[/QUOTE]

The iron man table and Rome are both bitches. Rome since its so tightly packed and the point ratio is so low. Iron man because when you start a battle or something shouldnt a ball saver come up for a bit? I always get Mandarin or Whiplash then bamm, ball drops down. It sucks because visually the Iron Man table is well lit and large, one of the reasons I dont care for the blade table.

Hey guys just broke 100,000 and just wanted to thank everyone that added me and accepted my friends requests for their help in getting me the wizard robe
Thanks again:D

Just bought the Marvel, Core and Classic Packs so I now have all the tables and will be putzing around this weekend playing them. Feel free to send me a friend request if you haven't.

I'm already friends with you, and I got Pinball FX2 (btw: I need more games for it, lol). Thanks for the contest!

Well guys it finally happened, I got the robe! Happened around 2am last night. Prob woulda happened sooner If I woulda played earlier. Thanks for all your help. Looks like we're all winners in this contest ;)

[quote name='downsouthtigger']Well guys it finally happened, I got the robe! Happened around 2am last night. Prob woulda happened sooner If I woulda played earlier. Thanks for all your help. Looks like we're all winners in this contest ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm with you on that one. Would have been impossible any other way. So even if I don't win anything from Coldblood, I won from our teamwork. Thanks!:applause:

Also anyone that I was able to add thanks to this contest if you want me to remove you for any reason let me know, else, you are staying on my list.

[quote name='dmzauk']I am guessing you have to have all the tables that are available to get to the target amount for the robe?[/QUOTE]

I have 8 tables and no robe. If I had another 4 the multiplier alone would get me the robe without having to play them.

[quote name='louiedog']I have 8 tables and no robe. If I had another 4 the multiplier alone would get me the robe without having to play them.[/QUOTE]

I have all the tables and the superscore is 117 but I just can't seem to get it to go up anymore. Any tips anyone? Do I need more friends that play? Do I just need to continue playing and keep trying to beat my score everytime?

I think it's almost impossible to get this by yourself without the help of any friends or else committing an insane amount of time to the game. My advice would be to invite more friends that have the game since their superstore is added to your own, but I can confirm it's possible to get the robe with only the four tables from the first game as long as you have alot of friends with high scores

[quote name='dmzauk']I have all the tables and the superscore is 117 but I just can't seem to get it to go up anymore. Any tips anyone? Do I need more friends that play? Do I just need to continue playing and keep trying to beat my score everytime?[/QUOTE]

I have about 20 people on my friends list with the game and a couple of them are really good, with scores in the hundreds of millions.

[quote name='louiedog']I have about 20 people on my friends list with the game and a couple of them are really good, with scores in the hundreds of millions.[/QUOTE]

I have almost everyone here it seems on my friend list but I am stuck at about 70,000 and can't seem to get it to move anymore for me. I am playing the hell out of the tables but just can't get past 70,000.

bread's done
Back