My Pinball FX XBOX 360 Contest

ColdBIood: I sent you a friend request on xbox live. I love Pinball FX!!

anyone else want to add me to help boost wizard scores, send me a FR on live: JediKiller

I don't have the 100K robe prize yet, but I agree with the "we're all winners" sentiment. I finally have enough people on my friends list who play that if I have the high score on a table, it really means something now.

Again, more people can add me if they want (Maddoc). I have a 550 superscore, which will net you over nine thousand (over NINE THOUSAAAAAAANNNNDDDD!!!??!! ) wizard score if you have all 17 tables.

I don't have many open friend slots, but add me if you like. I'm pretty well on my way to the robe, and I have the high score on every table I own. Heck, maybe I'll buy the others shortly!

Also, sent a friend request!

Last edited by a moderator:
I reached 100,000 today. Thanks to eveyone who accepted my friend request. I have a lot more fun playing the game now that I have a lot of people on my scoreboard. So I figured I'd leave everyone on my friends list for now.

Sent a request. Good luck! Too bad I barely made it in. :\ But I have been playing the Marvel pinball every so often (not too bad but I honestly dont think it is worth the MS points to purchase).

Like someone else said earlier in this thread Everybody here gets to be a winner!

I don't have me the Wizard Robe (hoodie?) yet, so I'm always looking for more Pinball FX 2 friends (if my friends list is full try again later, I keep deleting old Halo players as more of you request me) GT: Agentcoop :)

Last edited by a moderator:
About 4 or 5 days ago I achieved what i thought was impossible....I got the robe. I absolutely would not have been able to even come close to getting the 5,000 point tshirt much less the 100,000 robe if it was not for you guys. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! Now I just hope I can help others who want the t shirt or robe.

Feel free to add me I only have the Marvel tables and I am not very good at it but I really like this game. I bet I'll get better at it if I see other people on the leader boards...

I'm over 75000 so keep those friend requests coming! My personal superscore is 275 so that should help y'all out, especially if you have a bunch of the tables. That's 4675 points if you have all 17.

[quote name='COLDblood']CONTEST IS OVER!

Sorry for the delay but I just got home... I will announce the winners in about 2 hours.[/QUOTE]

Cool! thanks again for doing this, I think I can say it worked out well for most of us, I'm around 72.000 now so I'm getting close! I'll be going thru this thread looking for anyone that I'm not friends with already & with some luck I should be at 100.000 soon :) GT:Agentcoop :D

Winning numbers (in drawn order):
10~mrmagoo1974
72~bsmiff
30~mitch079
55~sleepydumbdude
03~betterdayz
41~yamayama
65~Pure Apathy
59~jedi_dad
33~agentcoop007
25~MadB00tleg

Superscore Grand prize winner is:
Hatch ~AKA~ Trideen with a 1124 Superscore

I will be contacting each member in the order they won, so they can pick their prize.

[quote name='COLDblood']
Superscore Grand prize winner is:
Hatch ~AKA~ Trideen with a 1124 Superscore

[/QUOTE]

1124?! Holy carp! I thought Jedikiller and I were pretty buff at the 500/600 level.

[quote name='Salmonday']1124?! Holy carp! I thought Jedikiller and I were pretty buff at the 500/600 level.[/QUOTE]

lol, I was having the same reaction! ....and I was so proud of myself for boosting my superscore up into the 700's.

Oh well, it was fun, but I'm still only about half way to the robe. Anyone that's still trying for the robe too can add me if they want.

congrats to the winners! looking forward to the next contest.

I finally got my hoodie. if anyone stills needs help getting the robe/hoodie, feel free to add me for a little boost. Thanks for the contest! And special thanks to dmzauk for motivating me towards the robe instead of giving up! The guy is straight badass.

I cant believe I won!!!! Its so unlike me to win anything. I could be the only person that enters a contest and I would find a way to lose :)

Thank you sooooooo much ColdBlood!!!!

99k and change, and my friend list is full. I guess I'll have to power through and best a score at this point.

Like everyone else is doing, I'll give a shout of thanks to Coldb1ood! Great idea!

YAY I won! Thank you!

I guess I have to wait my turn to pick a prize though.

Any chance you can update the prize list? I really want the Jordan jerseys but it looks like they're gone lol.

Thanks again!

bread's done
Back