My Problems with Castle Crashers....

DrunkMasterChief

CAGiversary!
First of all I have no problem with the gameplay or any other thing like that. I would give this game a 10 right now. But these are my problems that happened to me I dunno if it has to you

1. online. wtf is with me not being able to get one game and when I do get a game ti starts off okay but when you get to another part it crashes:(

2. when I got kicked off from a game online the menu music was gone:/ wtf

3. when I was at the lava level. the part where there are laval walls did not have any sound until I went a little farther.

4. the part where the boss plays the music. When I fought that guy he fell on top of my head and he kept getting damaged. to bad he did give me any exp for that:( lol

5. after that part when your fighting the piano boss. You get on the carriage and when you fall of of it after you fight the giant cat. the background kept moving and it was weird lol.

Okay so my spelling was not great so don't bash me on it. Also these are problems I had. I love the game I think it is great but they need to fix these problems.

I more problem I had. you know the part were all the animals are getting the sh!t scared out of them. Well once I got to the bear I went to the very edge of the cliff on the left side and i jumped down and I was stuck and could not go any further I could move but it was like I was in a maze

[quote name='Maynard']Hi I'm earth. Have we met?[/QUOTE]

Are you a $$$..... yeah you are

[quote name='DrunkMasterChief']________________________________________________________

Are you a $$$..... yeah you are[/quote]

Oooooooooh burn.

bread's done
Back