2 Sandisk Memory Stick pro duo 512MB-got
PSP Accessory Suite

UMD Movies-

Final Fantasy Vll:AC
Resident Evil:Apocalypse
once upon a time in mexico
house of the flying daggers

well here's the list

It looks like you've got more money than you know what to do with. Wanna give me some? :D

I'm gonna be lucky to get a PSP, 2 games and a 1Gb Mem. Stick.
-G

Damn that's a lot, I know there's the hype of it, but be wise and only get a couple of those and enjoy them while the price of the other games drop. :|

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Lumines? where is it? i say what's the point of owning a PSP if you don't own Lumines... geeze... oh well, at least MG-AC!D is in the list... :([/quote]

And Hot Shots Golf. But then again I can't hold that against you cause it's not a launch title. Which is surprising cause it's the most entertaining game out for PSP. I have so much fun playing it.

you're definitely on the high end as far as CAG spenders go. I'm sure plenty of us could afford that even at full retail if we wanted.

I've never had a one day gaming budget run anywhere near that.

That's quite the list, I wish that I could do even half of that but I'm just getting the system, Twisted metal and an accessory (if it's a kit it has to have a screen protector). I wish that I could do more but I know that price drops will come and hey I have to worry about that college tuitiion.

that will only cost you about 1000$..............yikes, dont hurt me for saying this but, that might just cross the line on how much you should spend on video games........you need to think of your Child Support

[quote name='starmask2k3']I Added UMD movies to my list list[/quote]

I'm sorry there buddy, but I'm gonna have to ask: Are you just telling us what you plan to buy for some reason, or are you looking for people to sell you these things? I mean, the latter opion is the only reason I can think of as to why you would "bump" this worthless thread...

Why not buy a car? You can get 2 at the impound lot with that kind of $$$.

Just approximated the cost of all that shit.(assuming games are 40 each, UMD movies are 20 each, and 1 gig Mem sticks are 140 each, I dont even know what an accessory suite is so thats not calculated.)

$1050 not including tax or accessory suite (estimates on prices seem pretty accurate though i dont really know about mem sticks.)

[quote name='starmask2k3']Here is a list of stuff I"m buying
PSP Value Pack

games-

Metal Gear Acid
Darkstalkers Chron:Chaos ToWer
[/quote]

There, I fixed it for you. :wink: At least that's what I'd get if I were even remotely interested in the PSP.

Well, starmask2k3

Your lucky ass person, yes I would get just as much as you got, if I had the money. It looks like a total of $1300 with taxes or even more.

But the most I'm goin to get is a Value Package & be able to rent atleast 1 game. I'm self employed & gross $150 a week & dats why I'm a CAG....

Wait this is a REQUEST thread right?

So i'm assuming when you say this is "stuff i'm buying" that once the Psp is released these are items you wanna buy from fellow CAG's?

Regardless if how much money you have, this kind of SRP buying leads me to question your CAGness. It just goes against the principle.

I'm not buying quite that much, but I am dropping the cash for a PSP value pack and 7 launch titles. Money isn't much of an issue for me now so it's all good :)

This is the best launch I've ever seen. Usually I'm lucky to have 3 launch titles I'm interested in.

What's so good about it besides the number of titles? I'm not trying to start an argument or anything, but this is maybe one of the worst launch lineups I've ever seen. Talk about mediocrity.

I'm just picking up something to start off :

PSP value pack
Thps2 Underground
Ridge Racers
Screen Protector

I think I'll wait a little longer for games to be available used or cheap to buy others.

I know people rave about Lumines, but it just seems like tetris clone 500000 to me.

I think the OP and everyone are forgetting the only thing you really want to get with the PSP when it comes out, more important than any launch title or any mem stick out there....a warranty :lol:

I'm either getting...

PLAN #1
PSP value pack with a 1 year warranty
THUG 2 Remix
Twisted Metal
Untold Legends

or

PLAN #2
Twsited Metal
512mb memory stick duo

I haven't decided if two extra games, or having a bunch of mp3s, and a movie or two on the go is more important yet.

I will be getting

PSP value pack w/spiderman 2 dvd and 1 year warranty
lumies
metal gear acid
1 gig scan disk mem

[quote name='Chris in Cali']I'm either getting...

PLAN #1
THUG 2 Remix
Twisted Metal
Untold Legends

or

PLAN #2
Twsited Metal
512mb memory stick duo

I haven't decided if two extra games, or having a bunch of mp3s, and a movie or two on the go is more important yet.[/quote]

I'd go with Plan #2 as of now. Let the games go down in price and listen to some feedback along the way. The memory, regardless of what happens, will be of value to you.

As for this thread, starmask2k3 is not a CAG or a logical human being. Even if money isn't an issue, chances are with a bunch of different games and movies, he's only going to start them all and never finish them. Buying 2 or even 3 games is within reason, anything in excess of that (with the exception of a huge sale), is retarded. That's when you have to ask yourself wether you are buying games because you enjoy them or are you doing it for the sake of saying you own a bunch of games.

[quote name='tenzor']I will be getting

PSP value pack w/spiderman 2 dvd and 1 year warranty
lumies
metal gear acid
1 gig scan disk mem
.[/quote]

Scandisk is free with Windows regardless of the size of your drives. PErhaps you're thinking of SanDisk, the leading brand of flash memory devices.
http://sandisk.com/

I wouldn't jump on this but I'm still outraged at a training manual I came across recently for A+ Certification students that list scandisk as a form of removable memory card. I finally understood why this acquaintance was so confused about the subject matter. This book appeared designed to purposely produce incompetent technicians.

What really scares me is I have the PSP value pack, and three games already pre-ordered, and there are at least 4 or 5 more launch games I am showing interest in. Also I would need another memory stick on top of the small one it comes with. Money is not an issue with me as far as not having enough but I could not stomach dropping $700.00 to $800.00 on launch day for all the games and accessories that I want.

Pre-Ordered:
PSP Value Pack
Tiger Woods
NHL
Metal Gear Acid

Want to pick up also:
Hot Shots Golf
Twisted Metal
NBA Street
NFL Street
NFSU
Extra Memory Stick

my (much better than yours ;)) getting list:

PSP value pack

twisted metal head on
untold legends
MAYBE: nba street unleashed

1 gb memory stick

MAYBE an extra UMD movie for a trip

I uses a grand on video games in 2 months.
I just got back into it.
purchased gamecube with several games and a new ps2 with games and several accessories.
I'm going to wait on the psp for the price drop.

So far I have prepaid in full:

PSP Value Pack
Lumines
Mercury
Wipeout Pure
Ridge Racer
FIFA 2005
MVP

I preorder some games today

games are-

Metal Gear Acid-43.19
Darkstalkers Chron:Chaos Tower-43.19
Untold Legends:Brotherhood Of Blade-43.19
NFL Street Vol.2 Unleahed-9.00 on this

the load times and controls for darkstalkers chronicles SUCK. can't comment on the others, didn't play them.

I don't advise anyone getting any fighting game for PSP, maybe if it's $19.99 or lower.

What's the deal? $250 for the system and a bunch of crap and then $40 for a game? So it's going to cost about $300 to get the system and one game, right? That's a little steep, IMO...

I'm just getting the Value Pack for 249.99. I already have Wipeout Pure, Twisted Metal: Head On, and NBA (gonna trade for something else wednesday or thursday). I did that EB games deal. I might buy a screen protector though. Waiting for that logitech case. That thing looks nice.

#-o This is a rather simple bragging thread. I can't see the reason for bragging on any other forum 'cept the BRAGGING ONE

Would a mod please move/lock this?

bread's done
Back