My Resident Evil collection is up for grabs!

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']you have yourself a bidder! ....who knows he'll get outbid and is okay with it

but booo on the confusion w/ re4....is it re4 or the demo?[/QUOTE]

It is the demo disc as stated in the auction description.

i saw that, but its still misleading....the title of the auction "Resident Evil Game Collection for Gamecube! 0,1,2,3,4,X" makes it sound like everything is there....not to mention at the end of the description where you typed, "Get the complete Resident Evil collection now." It's not really that complete without RE4. I'm not complaining and I'm not accusing you of purposely doing this....i'm just trying to help you out

[quote name='Santurio']Bid placed and outbid!![/QUOTE]

not sure if you meant that you outbid me or that you were already outbid after bidding....either way, im the top guy now!!! :booty:

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']not sure if you meant that you outbid me or that you were already outbid after bidding....either way, im the top guy now!!! :booty:[/QUOTE]

I meant I was already outbid from the second I bid. This auction is freakin rolling!!

***Auction has been ended early by tomstu***

A guy at work made me a great offer for the RE collection.

Thanks for the bids...stay tuned for more.

[quote name='screwkick']***Auction has been ended early by tomstu***

Thanks for the bids...stay tuned for more.[/QUOTE]

yeah, ill stay tuned for more auctions that will get our hopes up, only to be ended early because you didn't ask around b4 posting here and on ebay :x

thanks anyway, fuck er

nevermind.

Maybe I'll bid on a bunch of your stuff and then pull my bids at the last second. I'm not sure you would find that agreeable.

Sorry, but that's a violation of Ebay's TOS. Enjoy having your account temp banned/banned.

Scumbag.

fuck, TSD gave him a useable excuse, but still, you suck :razz:

Don't be surprised if this blackballs you from posting auctions here, as I'm sure many of us won't let you live this down.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Sorry, but that's a violation of Ebay's TOS. Enjoy having your account temp banned/banned.

Scumbag.

fuck, TSD gave him a useable excuse, but still, you suck :razz:

Don't be surprised if this blackballs you from posting auctions here, as I'm sure many of us won't let you live this down.[/QUOTE]

i know that as long as i remember or am reminded, ill never bid on his auctions again

bread's done
Back