My son is coming very soon! I need space in my house!

I'd be interested in the Arc the Lad Collection for RE5 CE, if that's something you might be into. Didn't really see anything for DJ Max offhand, at least.

Ive always wanted Saga Frontier 2 but.... i dont think you would be willing to trade that for Mega Man 8. :p

Also being a huge fan of the persona series, im interested in the Shin Megami Tensei games you have. but yeah, just let me know.

Your list and collection make me envious. I wish I had a collection like this.
Unfortunately, I'm trying to get out of gaming so you don't have anything I need.

Thanks tho.

battousai... do you have this? (the one on the left, xeno book is not for trade)

DSC00957.jpg

It is an artbook from Final Fantasy that my friend gave to me (he doesnt follow videogames but knew that I did so he got it at a used bookshop of all places). I haven't even taken it out of the plastic yet. I also have been unable to gage a value on it.

ha ha ha I was so wrong. I had never opened it and assumed by the cover it was an art book. It looks like a music book from the Final Fantasy Dear Friends concert that they had way back in 2004. It is the music that Nobuo Uematsu actually composed and produced.

The Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra performed it

I finally opened it up (it was in a plastic baggie). No actually it looks like the actual concert program for it because it lists all the songs they played for concert they did on May 10, 2004.

I had never opened it because I thought it was an art book, and it kind of is because it has a page or 2 dedicated to each game FF I-XII and even Advent Children.

I could never find anything about it because there are never any listed on ebay.

I will take some pictures and post them up tonight (will be kind of late) when I get home from work so you can see. I had never opened it till this morning, it wasn't sealed or anything but he made a plastic baggie for it.

how much u asking for these?

.hack// Infection - Complete, mint
.hack// Mutation - Complete, mint
.hack// Outbreak - Complete, mint
.hack// Quarantine - Complete, mint

Battousai, here's a bump because I can't remember if I told you that macdude said your stuff (DW III and Baiten Kaitos) was on its way. Let me know when it arrives, will you?

Thanks!

Bump! Glad it finally made it there. Got a bit worried when I saw that it made it your state with no update for like 3-4 days. :]

No thanks for the 5$, but would be interested in your 12+1 XBL gold card. Let me know if you see anything else you like on my list.

bread's done
Back