My Spine is crap

Smell

CAGiversary!
tomorrow morning i have to get X-rays on it i have Scrolosis or something like that and my spine is all bent and stuff

:x

I have three cracked discs. You can do exercises and stretches to help fix yourself up. When the muscles get stronger it will help!

Oh, don't worry too much. I'm 32, and I only found out I had this problem myself about 3 months ago when I had an xray for a bad cough. The doctor was like, "Your spine is severely curved, hasn't anyone ever told you?" Uhh.. nope, but it does explain why my pants hang down on one side. haha. The only issue I've had since I got past my mid 20s, is occasional back pain when I work a lot that someone my age shouldn't have. The doctor told me not to worry about it at this point.

The question here is are you also extremely wealthy and evil?

burns.jpg

I had a herniated disc several years ago and back surgery has really improved from the way it used to be, laying you up for weeks. It was an outpatient thing and I've never had a problem since.

Hopefully your problem will go the same way dude, or better even. Good luck.

Guys, he's talking about curved sideways not a hunchback kind fo thing. This won't go away on it's own, but it's not the end of the world. As I say, I lived with scoliosis for over 30 years without knowing I had it. You can straighten the spine with a steel rod, but I see no point in that and wouldn't recommend it unless your doctor tells you that your curve is severe enough to warrent it. The doctor said my curve was fairly severe, and recommended against surgery of any kind even at that. You'll be ok man.

bread's done
Back