My tiny trade list, Everything is $1

3$ for starhawk multiplayer code...
can i use it on the current beta? and when you say multiplayer, do you mean that i can play split screen with someone else in my house online?
......because i've been playing starhawk all week 1 player without any key/code.... but would like to show a friend it but still play with him lol... (would not be interested in it if it didn't let me player splitscreen and online... )

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems The Multi player Beta keys have gone public.I believe you have the same thing already.I got mine with Uncharted 3, but you can gain the same thing for free on the PSN. Are you interested in anything else on my TL?

[quote name='koolhand nick']Hey,thanks for the bumps! Didn't see anything, but I could do $30 shipped.I can give you an awesome bundle price on anything else on my TL, I'm ready to get rid of some of this stuff.[/QUOTE]
ah that price is a bit too high for me atm but thanks for the reply, didn't really see any other games i wanted, free bump

U wouldn't do the BLack Ops Precision aim controller for my sealed Motorstorm Apocolypse

bread's done
Back